- 1 Free People Beaumont Woven Flat
- 2 Jeffrey Campbell Adios Gladiator Sandal
- 3 Kate Spade Carlita Tassel Sandal
- 4 Intentionally Blank Chit Chat Sequin Mule
- 5 Steve Madden Cache Sandal
- 6 Damon Leather Sandal
- 7 Free People Paradise Espadrille
- 8 H&M Platform Slides
- 9 UO Strappy Suede Sandal
- 10 Cammila-Camel
- 11 Free People Santorini Beaded Sandal
- 12 Mere Flat Slide Sandal
- 13 Sabrina Sandal Rebecca Minkoff
13 Best Sandals for Summer Travel
The easiest way to nail summer style? Slide into a pair of this season's cutest sandals. Here are 13 options that will go great with all your favorite summer outfits, from your beach look to your airport ensemble and your sightseeing getup. Shop our faves, ahead.
Free People Beaumont Woven Flat
Woven details give these tie-ups extra personality.
Jeffrey Campbell Adios Gladiator Sandal
Nude gladiators will instantly elongate your legs.
Intentionally Blank Chit Chat Sequin Mule
Planning a night out on the town? Shimmy and shake in these party-ready mules.
Steve Madden Cache Sandal
You'll get a lot of wear out of these smart, camel-colored sandals.
Free People Paradise Espadrille
These espadrilles' metallic sheen make them dressier than your average pair.
H&M Platform Slides
Add a little height with these H&M platform slides — only $29.99.
Have limited space in your suitcase? Pack these minimalist slides. They'll go with all your vacation looks.
Free People Santorini Beaded Sandal
We can see these beaded sandals going to the beach and beyond.
Sabrina Sandal Rebecca Minkoff
With a sturdy back strap, these Rebecca Minkoff sandals are a more durable option.
- 30 Trips to Take in Your 30s
- 8 Secluded Beaches You Can Escape to This Summer
- The Ultimate Travel Bucket List