- 1 Shinola Navigator Leather Messenger Bag
- 2 Coach Metropolitan Courier Messenger Bag
- 3 Frye 'Logan' Messenger Bag
- 4 Cole Haan Warner Attaché Messenger Bag
- 5 Ted Baker Leather Briefcase Messenger Bag
- 6 Buffalo Jackson Ryder Reserve Bison Leather Messenger Bag
- 7 Fossil Buckner Messenger Bag
- 8 James Purdey & Sons Sporter Leather Messenger Bag
The 8 Best Leather Messenger Bags for Men
When it comes to messenger bags, boys, you want one that's equal parts sophisticated and sturdy—and that's where leather comes in. Super sleek and the highest of quality, these eight carryalls will stand the test of time to keep you looking sharp for years to come.
Shinola Navigator Leather Messenger Bag
We love everything from Detroit-based brand Shinola, and this timeless brown leather messenger is no exception.
Coach Metropolitan Courier Messenger Bag
Although this bag's exterior may be minimal, it's teeming with cool features on the inside—including two zippered pockets, a dedicated laptop sleeve, and slip pockets for all of your essentials.
Cole Haan Warner Attaché Messenger Bag
Add some polish to your office attire with this leather bag from Cole Haan. In addition to its traditional messenger strap, it boasts double top handles so you can carry it as a briefcase.
Ted Baker Leather Briefcase Messenger Bag
We love the stylish two-tone leather and fun forest print lining on this bag from Ted Baker.
Fossil Buckner Messenger Bag
Stand out in the sea of black and brown bags with this deep red version from Fossil, which has a dedicated laptop sleeve, magnetic snap closures, and brass detailing.
James Purdey & Sons Sporter Leather Messenger Bag
This is certainly not the cheapest bag on the market, but it might be the most handsome. Featuring hand-sewn oak bark-tanned leather, a laptop pocket, and padded shoulder strap, the messenger is sure to last many, many years.
- 20 Amazon Buys We’re Loving This May
- 16 Head-Turning Men’s Swim Trunks to Sport This Summer
- The 15 Best White Sneakers for Men Out There Now
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission.
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!