- 1 Stella McCartney Milly Oversized wool-tweed blazer
- 2 Elizabeth and James Ellington knit-trimmed faux fur bomber jacket
- 3 & Other Stories Oversized Corduroy Overshirt
- 4 By Malene Birger Tiara oversized leopard-print faux calf hair bomber jacket
- 5 Levi’s Ex-Boyfriend Denim Trucker Jacket
- 6 Rachel Comey Husk Open front Chevron wool coat
- 7 Madewell Ultimate Leather Jacket
- 8 Theory Wool and Cashmere-blend jacket
- 9 Isabel Marant Etoile Gabrie Coat
- 10 pparis Sarah Quilted Fur Coat
- 11 Gap Classic Bomber Jacket
- 12 Soia & Kyo Fabriana Prince de Galles Blazer
- 13 BB Dakota Flynn Anorak
- 14 Joie Harlene Check-print Blazer
- 15 Invicta Hooded Nylon Puffer Jacket
- 16 Jowdie Button Blazer
16 Jackets We Can’t Wait to Live In This Fall
Stella McCartney Milly Oversized wool-tweed blazer
Stella McCartney does a mean menswear-inspired silhouette. This timeless tweed option is cut oversized, but is still sleek.
Elizabeth and James Ellington knit-trimmed faux fur bomber jacket
Ashley and Mary Kate Olsen are inspired by an uptown/downtown mix in their Elizabeth and James line. The downtown relaxed bomber style coupled with a luxe-looking faux fur captures the aesthetic perfectly.
By Malene Birger Tiara oversized leopard-print faux calf hair bomber jacket
This oversized bomber in ever-cool animal print is calling our name. Yelling, more like.
Levi’s Ex-Boyfriend Denim Trucker Jacket
A jean jacket is mandatory for any wardrobe. Get one (if you haven’t already)!
Rachel Comey Husk Open front Chevron wool coat
This chevron pattern is in tune with the season’s tweeds. Plus, we always love to throw in some pink (which also happens to be one of the season’s coveted colors).
Madewell Ultimate Leather Jacket
Along with a good denim jacket, a leather one does no wrong. We like this Madewell option.
Isabel Marant Etoile Gabrie Coat
pparis Sarah Quilted Fur Coat
Hit the town in this plush number. We’re also happy to stay home and snuggle it.
Gap Classic Bomber Jacket
A simple bomber is so versatile. We love an oversized fit which works equally well with a breezy fall dress as it does with jeans.
Soia & Kyo Fabriana Prince de Galles Blazer
BB Dakota Flynn Anorak
This is the ideal, slick pick for days when the rain comes.
Joie Harlene Check-print Blazer
We're huge fans of this check-print blazer. You can dress it down with a pair of denim or wear out at night with a pencil skirt and booties.
Invicta Hooded Nylon Puffer Jacket
On colder days when a thinner jacket won’t cut it, try this short puffer in on-trend futuristic silver. The hood is a useful bonus when the wind really picks up.
Jowdie Button Blazer
A closer fitting blazer with peaked lapels is flattering, and the gold-rimmed button detail here adds interest. We all need something like this in our closets.
- 15 Things We’re Buying This September on Amazon
- 9 Places Where Your Dollar Will Go the Furthest
- Gorgeous Fall Getaways Worth Visiting Every Year
Say "no" to FOMO.
Get in the loop.
Thanks for Signing Up!