- 1 All Saints Astrid Puppytooth Blazer
- 2 Isabel Marant Dina double-breasted cotton-moleskin jacket
- 3 Everlane The Denim Chore Jacket
- 4 Vince Flannel Boyfriend Blazer
- 5 Giuliva Heritage Collection Diana Prince of Wales checked merino wool jacket
- 6 & Other Stories Oversized Corduroy Overshirt
- 7 Officine Generale Manon Plaid Wool-Blend Blazer
- 8 Rag & Bone Slade Blazer
- 9 Levi’s Ex-Boyfriend Denim Trucker Jacket
- 10 Bershka PU shacket in black
- 11 Laveer Corduroy Belted Boyfriend Blazer
- 12 Cupcakes and Cashmere Faux Fur Bomber
- 13 Asos Design lightweight parka
- 14 & Other Stories Puff Shoulder Denim Jacket
- 15 BLANKNYC Fonda Quilted Utility Jacket
- 16 I.AM.GIA Pixie Teddy Coat
- 17 MKT Studio Masur Check Jacket
- 18 Madewell Corduroy Swing Chore Coat
- 19 pparis Sarah Quilted Fur Coat
19 Jackets We Can’t Wait to Live In This Fall
All Saints Astrid Puppytooth Blazer
This double-breasted houndstooth bestseller has a looser, boxier cut, but looks so tailored and chic. We love it.
Isabel Marant Dina double-breasted cotton-moleskin jacket
The queen of Parisian cool-girl chic is still bringing on the 80s. The strong shoulders might look extreme, but they actually sit quite low, making the effect more subtle.
Everlane The Denim Chore Jacket
Big pockets and a long jacket length make this timeless Everlane piece easy to layer.
Vince Flannel Boyfriend Blazer
Thank you, Vince, for always coming though with classic wardrobe staples. This blazer's slouchy fit looks effortless, and the warm-toned neutral hue makes it a great transitional option.
Giuliva Heritage Collection Diana Prince of Wales checked merino wool jacket
This jacket is a take on Bill Pashley's Tweed Hunting Suit worn by Princess Diana in 1981 on her honeymoon in Balmoral. Granted, it's not so wallet-friendly, but we could argue that channeling one of history’s biggest style icons is priceless.
& Other Stories Oversized Corduroy Overshirt
If you're looking for a cool, casual, and light jacket that pairs with everything, this black corduroy number from & Other Stories is it.
Officine Generale Manon Plaid Wool-Blend Blazer
We're big on plaid—and blazers. This is right up our alley.
Rag & Bone Slade Blazer
Rag & Bone’s more fitted cut and stand-up collar is super flattering and brings nice variation to a classic black blazer.
Levi’s Ex-Boyfriend Denim Trucker Jacket
A jean jacket is mandatory for any wardrobe. Get one (if you haven’t already)!
Bershka PU shacket in black
A combo shirt/jacket—a.k.a. a shacket—is such a versatile year-round layering piece. A leather version like this one is particularly handy, and definitely up there on the cool scale.
Laveer Corduroy Belted Boyfriend Blazer
Belting is big right now. While we're up for DIY-ing it with coats and belts already in our closets, this corduroy number makes it easy. Plus, the jewel-toned bordeaux color has a lovely fall feel.
Cupcakes and Cashmere Faux Fur Bomber
Faux fur is always fun and adds something extra. We love what it does to this bomber jacket.
Asos Design lightweight parka
A lightweight parka isn’t novel, but the proportions on this Asos model are perfect.
& Other Stories Puff Shoulder Denim Jacket
We love the rock 'n' roll edge that the subtle acid-wash gives to this jacket’s romantic puff sleeves. Think of it as "modern 80s."
BLANKNYC Fonda Quilted Utility Jacket
It's hard to walk down the street and not see someone wearing an army/utility jacket these days. We get it—they’re easy, casual, and get the job done. This quilted version has more of a bomber fit and feels fresher than the garden-variety version.
I.AM.GIA Pixie Teddy Coat
Teddy, sherpa, and faux fur generally tend to get lumped together because they’re all lighter alternatives to the pricier shearlings, which are also very now. Whatever we choose to call it, we like this one and it will still keep us toasty. It's just like wearing a teddy bear.
MKT Studio Masur Check Jacket
Nothing screams "fall" quite like blended woolen plaid—especially one in this red-camel-black-white combo.
Madewell Corduroy Swing Chore Coat
Workwear is back in vogue, and this jacket gets a style bump up with plush corduroy.
pparis Sarah Quilted Fur Coat
Hit the town in this plush number or stay home and snuggle it—your call!
- JS Editors’ Most Splurge-Worthy Buys for September
- The Best Places to Go Apple-Picking in the U.S.
- Gorgeous Fall Getaways Worth Visiting Every Year