- 1 Vince Essen Espadrilles
- 2 Sam Edelman Krissy Espadrille Flat
- 3 Tretorn Eve Espadrilles
- 4 Eileen Fisher Lace Espadrille
- 5 Soludos Daisies Embroidered Espadrilles
- 6 ASOS Julee Flatform Espadrilles
- 7 Franco Sarto Lessia Espadrille Sneakers
- 8 Sea Star Beachwear Slingback Espadrille Water Shoe
- 9 Ancient Greek Sandals Esmeralda Sandals
- 10 Cole Haan Cloudfeel Espadrille
- 11 KAANAS Fiji Flatform Sandals
- 12 TOMS Canvas Espadrilles
- 13 Anthropologie Clio Flatform Espadrille
- 14 Castaner Catalina Espadrilles
- 15 Loeffler Randall Daisy Two Bow Suede Espadrille Platform Sandals
- 16 Off-White Suede Espadrilles
- 17 Tory Burch Ines Espadrille
- 18 Vince Camuto Brittie Platform Espadrille Sandal
- 19 Simon Miller Blackout Platform Espadrilles
- 20 Soludos Let’s Fly Away Smoking Slippers
- 21 Espadrilles “I Got It” Kit
The Cutest Espadrilles to Break In at Home Before Summer
In our opinion, espadrilles are the quintessential spring/summer shoe. They're stylish, comfy, and radiate a certain warm-weather festivity. And while you probably aren't leaving your home much in this time of social distancing, it's smart to break them in now before summer hits. Whether you're looking for a simple flat, an open-toed sandal, or a wedge iteration, here are the best espadrilles for women.
Vince Essen Espadrilles
Constructed from smooth cowhide leather, these open-toed sling-backs are all you’ll need for the highly-anticipated warmer weather.
Sam Edelman Krissy Espadrille Flat
This classic black flat with a seaside flare will make the office feel like a tropical getaway—if you close your eyes and blast the sound of waves crashing in your headphones.
Tretorn Eve Espadrilles
Your favorite low-top sneakers are re-envisioned for boardwalk strolls and sandy weekends.
Eileen Fisher Lace Espadrille
Add a pop of color to your wardrobe with these wear-all-day flats in bright blood orange leather.
Soludos Daisies Embroidered Espadrilles
Just in time for spring, watch the flowers bloom in these daisy-covered smoking slippers.
ASOS Julee Flatform Espadrilles
For an affordable option, these woven slip-ons from ASOS have that rock-all-summer style but won’t break the bank.
Franco Sarto Lessia Espadrille Sneakers
A summery sneaker with a snake-print heel accent? Yes, please.
Sea Star Beachwear Slingback Espadrille Water Shoe
The classic espadrille design meets quick-drying neoprene in this water-friendly beach shoe.
Ancient Greek Sandals Esmeralda Sandals
Channel your inner Greek goddess with the perfect throwback sandal this summer.
Cole Haan Cloudfeel Espadrille
These babies aren’t called Cloudfeels for nothing. Developed with comfort and support at their forefront, you can walk in them all day long, blister-free.
KAANAS Fiji Flatform Sandals
Need a boost? Try these stylish platform sandals, which are giving us major Pacific island vibes.
TOMS Canvas Espadrilles
By donating a pair of shoes to children in need for every pair sold, TOMS won’t only make you look good, they’ll make you feel good, too.
Anthropologie Clio Flatform Espadrille
Show off your inner warrior by strutting your stuff in a gladiator-inspired espadrille.
Castaner Catalina Espadrilles
Whether you have plans for a romantic seaside dinner or a night on the town with your girls, these glam wedged espadrilles will get you there in style.
Loeffler Randall Daisy Two Bow Suede Espadrille Platform Sandals
Relive your younger days with this extra girly, bow-topped sandal.
Off-White Suede Espadrilles
Taking a classic look up a notch with daring printed “shoelaces,” Off-White’s flats are ideal for those with a witty sense of humor and eclectic fashion sense.
Tory Burch Ines Espadrille
Tory Burch’s logo-adorned flats are a sleek option for an East Coast getaway.
Vince Camuto Brittie Platform Espadrille Sandal
We love the juxtaposition of sporty sneaker soles with pretty-in-pink suede.
Simon Miller Blackout Platform Espadrilles
Sometimes beauty is pain—but not too much pain, so be careful not to twist an ankle in these sky-high cuties.
Soludos Let’s Fly Away Smoking Slippers
Perfect for any Jetsetter, these adorable “Let’s Fly Away” smoking slippers are a must-buy.
Espadrilles “I Got It” Kit
Not liking anything you’re seeing? That’s okay! Etsy offers this DIY espadrille kit with everything you need to create your very own summery flats. Whether for an exciting date night with your boo or a new side hustle, we know you’ll have a good time with this fashionable craft project.
- 25 Cute and Comfy Shoes for Spring Travel
- Combat Boots Are Officially Back (Yes, Really!): 23 Pairs to Shop for Spring
- The Best Walking Shoes for Women
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.