- 1 Everlane The City Anorak
- 2 Everlane Premium Wool Oversized Coat
- 3 H&M Pile Lined Biker Jacket
- 4 H&M Patterned Jacket
- 5 H&M Cotton Trenchcoat
- 6 Aritzia TNA League Bomber
- 7 Aritzia Griffith Parka
- 8 Nasty Gal The Ragged Priest Thorn Embroidered Denim Jacket
- 9 Club Monaco Kimana Coat
- 10 Club Monaco Farrah Trench Coat
- 11 Shelburne Genuine Coyote Fur Trim Down Parka
- 12 IRO Piacie Jacket
- 13 Mango Pockets Wool Coat
- 14 Neelam Coat
- 15 Anthropologie Equinox Faux-Fur Coat
- 16 Mango Textured long coat
Best Coats for Fall Travel
During the chillier months, an on-trend yet practical coat is a travel MUST. Here are 16 options that'll work whether you're headed to the city or the slopes.
Everlane The City Anorak
This water-resistant anorak is so stylish it has us praying for a pour!
H&M Patterned Jacket
Pair this trendy leopard print jacket with clean-lined basics for a cool, downtown look.
H&M Cotton Trenchcoat
Elegant, timeless, and lightweight all in one.
Aritzia Griffith Parka
A hip-length option with military detailing and a removable quilted liner.
Nasty Gal The Ragged Priest Thorn Embroidered Denim Jacket
How to incorporate fall's embroidery trend? Slip into this rock 'n roll-esque number from Nasty Gal.
Club Monaco Farrah Trench Coat
We like to throw a long trench over business-wear staples for an instantly polished look.
Shelburne Genuine Coyote Fur Trim Down Parka
This quilted Canada Goose jacket is made from natural coyote fur and down feathers, making it an essential pick for your next ski vacation.
Mango Pockets Wool Coat
If you only buy one jacket this fall, let it be this impeccably-cut coat from Mango.
Picture this: a wood-burning fire, a cup of hot cocoa, and you, swaddled in this comfy cocoon of a coat.
Mango Textured long coat
Stand out against the sea of blacks and greys with this textured, chunky-knit piece.
- The World’s Coolest Dine-In Theaters
- 13 Awesome Things to Do in November
- 7 Books to Read in November