- 1 Parker Paradise Dress
- 2 Something Navy Low Back One-Piece Swimsuit
- 3 Everlane The Modern Wrap Sandal
- 4 Anthropologie Visayas Striped Jumpsuit
- 5 J.Crew Scoopback One Piece Swimsuit in Oversized Matte Gingham
- 6 9seed St Tropez Ruffle Mini Dress
- 7 Trademark Large Stripe Logo Tote
- 8 Urban Outfitters Linen Button-Down Drop Waist Midi Dress
- 9 Marysia Swim Antibes Bikini Tie Top
- 10 John Robshaw Rana Hammam Beach Towel
- 11 Sephora Coconut Water Sleeping Mask
- 12 Steve Madden Cache Sandal
- 13 Pepe Jeans Miley Frill Tank Top
- 14 The Ones Who Quinn One Piece Swimsuit
- 15 Topshop Bleach Draw Tie Cropped Jeans
15 Trendy Beachwear Buys On Sale Right Now
Welcome back to our weekly sale roundup, where we compile the best of the best shopping deals across the web. In this edition, we're heading to the beach! Below, shop our 15 favorite finds, from the perfect swimsuits to breezy dresses just made for the sand.
Style + Travel Editor | Instagram @jackiehoman | jackiehoman.com
Parker Paradise Dress
With its lightweight weave fabric and breezy silhouette, this dress looks effortlessly chic for drinks by the water.
Something Navy Low Back One-Piece Swimsuit
We love the sleek high-neck, low-back look of this solid black one piece.
Everlane The Modern Wrap Sandal
Anthropologie Visayas Striped Jumpsuit
This striped jumpsuit makes for a cool alternative to the beach dresses you'll see on just about everyone else.
J.Crew Scoopback One Piece Swimsuit in Oversized Matte Gingham
Gingham print is super playful and on-trend, and the scoopback shape is especially flattering.
9seed St Tropez Ruffle Mini Dress
Trademark Large Stripe Logo Tote
You'll need a big beach bag to tote around all your essentials, and you can't go wrong with stripes.
Urban Outfitters Linen Button-Down Drop Waist Midi Dress
For a dress that transitions from day to night, look no further. Just swap out your sandals for wedges, add some statement jewelry, and you're good to go.
Marysia Swim Antibes Bikini Tie Top
More of a two-piece gal? Check out this chic bikini from Marysia Swim.
John Robshaw Rana Hammam Beach Towel
Sephora Coconut Water Sleeping Mask
After a week of sunshine and saltwater, repair your skin with a hydrating coconut water mask.
Steve Madden Cache Sandal
Pepe Jeans Miley Frill Tank Top
For dinner and drinks, slip on this frilly tank top with white jeans or a denim skirt.
The Ones Who Quinn One Piece Swimsuit
This one piece is simple but stylish with its V-neck cut and subtle detailing.
Topshop Bleach Draw Tie Cropped Jeans
If you can't bear to do the skinny jeans dance on a tropical getaway (the heat, the sunburn, the discomfort...), go for these billowing draw-tie pants instead.
- 26 Things Our Editors Are Loving for April
- The 20 Best Spring Jackets on Sale Right Now
- 15 One-Piece Swimsuits We’re Taking on All of Our Warm-Weather Travels
Here at Jetsetter, our style editors curate everything you need to travel—and live—smartly, fashionably, and consciously. All of our market picks are independently selected. If you buy something we link to on our site, Jetsetter may earn commission. We make an effort to update links when possible, but please note that sales end, deals expire, and all prices are subject to change.
All products are independently selected by our writers and editors. If you buy something through our links, Jetsetter may earn an affiliate commission.