- 1 Sarah Eisenlohr, Decor Art Print
- 2 A Boy And His Camel
- 3 Jessica Nugent, Days in Paris
- 4 Abby Laverick, Ocotillo
- 5 Never Stop Exploring Print
- 6 Julien Capmeil, Traveler, June 2010
- 7 Kurt Rahn, Mountains Through The Trees
- 8 Peter Calvin, Carlotta Cuba
- 9 Gray Malin, La Fontelina Beach, Capri
- 10 Kevin Russ, Train
- 11 Christine Flynn, Palm Springs Pool
- 12 Yellow Van Print
- 13 Streets of Chefchaouen II
- 14 Leah Duncan, Mountain Blossom
- 15 Golden Gate Travel Poster
15 Travel Prints to Spruce up Your Space
Keep the travel inspo going year-round by decorating your home or office with these dreamy art prints.
Sarah Eisenlohr, Decor Art Print
We can imagine this vivid print hanging on the walls of a cool, SoCal bungalow.
A Boy And His Camel
In this golden-hued image, a Berber leads a group of tourists into the Sahara after sunrise.
Abby Laverick, Ocotillo
Photographer Abby Laverick captured this arid desert scene during the dry season in Joshua Tree National Park.
Never Stop Exploring Print
* Just in case you needed a friendly reminder. *
Julien Capmeil, Traveler, June 2010
A #TBT to the glorious, sun-soaked days of summer.
Peter Calvin, Carlotta Cuba
When New York-based shutterbug Peter Calvin came across this woman smoking a cigar and walking her dog through the streets of Havana, he knew he had to ask to take her photo. The woman obliged, and the results speak for themselves.
Kevin Russ, Train
A wildlife photographer who lives life on the road, Kevin Russ exemplifies the Jetsetter lifestyle. We love the composition and cinematic quality of this giclée print.
Yellow Van Print
Because, who doesn’t dream of one day motoring across mainland USA in a vintage VW van (and a canary yellow one, at that?).
Streets of Chefchaouen II
With its narrow passageways awash in spellbinding azure colors, Chefchaouen, Morocco makes for a near perfect photo op. This pic was taken in the town’s old medina.
Leah Duncan, Mountain Blossom
We dig the disparate brushwork and jagged lines in this work by Cherokee designer and illustrator, Leah Duncan.
Golden Gate Travel Poster
This print would add an arty touch to any small space like a powder room or office.