Pins De La Brume Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Pins De La Brume Hotel in Hangzhou (West Lake), you’ll be convenient to Lingyin Temple and China National Tea Museum. This 4.5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Hi Temple and Xixi Wetland Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 42 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, and LCD televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a swim-up bar.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I stay for one night at this hotel (my first time) and this is my third visit to Hangzhou. I stay at room 225 and the room is magnificent. Everything is just perfect for me. The flooring and toilet seat have a warm heater and the blackout curtain is simply perfect for my good sleep.
I would like to compliment a few things:
- the bed, pillow & comforter is so comfortable. It make me hard to leave for breakfast.
- the toilet is super clean and the water pressure is very good
- the curtain is automated
- i love the tv channel which has a lot of good movies & mini bar is free of charge
- the room is very quiet and i had the best sleep in Hangzhou. Even i cant hear the housekeeping staff outside.
Suggestions for improvement:
- the breakfast variety can be improvised and more western menu like scramble eggs should be on the list.
- the coffee can be improve and quite pricey. However the afternoon tea is something that every guest should try
- staff at the restaurant should improve their english
- high tea menu
- awesome biscuits that are given in the room during the turn down
- good service of housekeeping and front office staff
- owner has a good taste of decoration and design for this hotel. A lot of effort and attention have been contributed for this nice looking hotel.
Well done to the hotel management for my great stay. Thank you so much ????
Came to Pins De La Brume for a conference. It’s off to a path without many tourists not far from West Lake. Beautifully designed. Really good service. Local food also very tasty. A good hotel for small team meetings and conferences.
Paid a hefty rate for suite room for this well rated resort in Hangzhou, hoping it would match the experience in Four Seasons, where I stayed 2 years back.
But upon checking in ( late) I got a note saying that my room would be exposed to the renovations going on next to the pool.
I feel cheated as it was not mentioned anywhere in emails or even the website, and I flew through thousands of miles here for a retreat.
Sigh, bad luck.