Banyan Tree Hangzhou
What We Love
- A fresh fruit platter and turn-down service daily, plus a free Oriental Bath in the Spa Onsen treatment room, are included in the Jetsetter rate
- The scenery here looks straight out of a Chinese landscape painting
- The spa’s Gui Shi massage with heated river stones and sesame, jojoba and vitamin E oils
- Bai Yun’s tea lounge for sipping famous Longjing green tea picked in the hills around Hangzhou
- Antiquities in the decor, including porcelain snuff bottles, calligraphy brushes and wooden latticework, give a sense of place
What To Know
- A 15 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Service in the Waterlight Court restaurant can be uneven
- Mosquitoes (especially during summer) are the one downside to this hotel’s prime location by the wetlands
- Room service can be slow, so it’s best to order at the first pang of hunger
- Reservations are suggested for Bai Yun restaurant
- You can fly into Hangzhou or Shanghai — but Shanghai is 149 miles away
- The resort opened in 2010
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Located in Hangzhou, Banyan Tree Hangzhou is in a provincial park and convenient to Cai Shenmiao and Xixi Wetland Park. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Lingyin Temple and Zhejiang University.
Make yourself at home in one of the 72 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and an outdoor tennis court. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
How to Get There
Very good , 非常好 下次 再预定 , 计划 前往 马尔代夫 , 同样 预定 Banyan Tree 集团, 目前也 在关注 Vabbinfaru/The perfect island bliss for the two of you , 伊瑚鲁/海岛避世 及 微拉瓦鲁/马尔代夫的童话故事 这三家 , 如果有 好的 推荐 也可以 提供给我 , 上次 住过 上海 Banyan Tree , 澳门 Banyan Tree
Always impressed with the hospitality of Banyan Tree Group. Strongly recommend to my family and friends, their breakfast is so good. Not forget to mention, they serve the best spa service so you can enjoy during your trip!
The villa is spacious with a comfortable balcony. Amenities are good and comprehensive. Very clean and tidy. Breakfast has a wide variety. Check in and out are fast. Staff are polite and helpful. Spa is very good and worth to try.
It was a nice weekend in the middle of October 2017 and with my wife we decided to enjoy a three days two nights pampering ourselves. The choice could not be more right and it was a great stay. Only one note and, on this I cannot blame the hotel, the mosquitoes were dining on us during the evening. Great breakfast choices and attentive service. We preferred dinner and we usually skipped lunch. We had some afternoon tea break in our villa. The dinners were unforgettable. Only one note, the wine service wasn't perfect for a banyan tree hotel. It should be reviewed. For the rest a great choice for an escape from the frenetic life of the big city. I recommended it highly to those looking for a great romantic refuge.
The hotel is gorgeous. We had a bedroom, living room and a huge bathroom. The only problem is that it is a resort hotel and we did not have time to enjoy the amenities. We ate dinner in the restaurant and the food was fine but we got our entrees separately about 10 minutes apart.
We went next door to the Sheraton hotel and had a terrific dinner in their French restaurant.