What To Know
- The hotel is right next to Central Station, a busy railway, so noise can be an issue, especially at night
- Rooms are quite small – something to consider if you're sharing with friends or family
- There's a gym, sauna and swimming pool
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Tivoli Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Copenhagen, convenient to Oksnehallen and Tivoli Gardens. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek and Copenhagen Harbour Baths.
Make yourself at home in one of the 679 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 4 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Copenhagen? This hotel has 53820 square feet (5000 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
How to Get There
We stayed in the Executive Room.
- Once we figured the buses and hop on hop off bus commuting around Copenhagen was a breeze
- breakfast is excellent and staff is very friendly and efficient
- loved the decor of the room it’s modern and nice
- concierge was friendly and patient with some great tips
- shower head was awesome
- clean rooms when we came
- close to central station from where buses to everywhere are there
- stop for the hop on hop off bus making very convenient
- it’s air conditioned YES but very questionable .... every single day in the middle of night we were hot ... the room never got chilled and even after apparently it was repaired it was very hot
- cleaning was best done in a hurry
- the TOWELS omg !!!! Were tiny . Me and my friend were like are they serious
- tea cups not changed
- the shower area with half a covering makes the bathroom wet
- just a glass partition with bathroom and room is not very convenient
Would I stay again here ???? I don’t know. only if it isn’t summer as the AC was pathetic. The breakfast on the executive floor was peaceful and the spread lovely.
We liked the stay at Tivoli very much. Polite staff and cozy rooms. We get upgrade to bigger room and the view was on top. Big bonus was that, even though the hotel is for families with children (and also for congress parties), breakfast area is organised well. We had our breakfast on the second floor in peace and calm, while families were eating downstairs. Other pleasant surprise was bike rental. 150 krones per one bike per day.
1. Conveniently located near Tivoli and Copenhagen Central station; you can take a quick cab from Copengen Central station or take a bus that stops right in front of the hotel.
2. Bed sheets seem clean
1. Bathroom is mostly clean; the underside of the toilet has water stains but otherwise the bathroom is fine
1. The room is quite small, and there really isn't room to put our 50lb suit case anywhere but on the chair meant for the desk; our carry-on bag goes on top of an expandable holder that intersects with the bathroom door.
2. The room decor is sort of carnival-colored carpet and abstract art (not really my taste, but this is subjective)
3. The bath tub has a couple of issues:
- The tub is unnecessarily narrow, especially the bottom where it shrinks even more than the top
- The bath tub's glass door only covers 1/3 of the opening, which means water splashes out really easily
- The bath tub is raised extra high (see picture where it's taller than my carry-on bag); it makes a little risky to get in and out of the tub, and a bit dangerous when there's water on the floor from the lack of shower curtain
You can get a 24 hour day pass for all of the city's transportation (bus, waterbus, train) that includes transportation from the airport to the hotel for 80 DKK ($12.50 USD).
We stayed one night with our two kids. The childrens play area was a plus, but breakfast was not included in the room booking (disappointing) and the location of the hotel is terrible (deconstruction site, concrete). Therefore we left early and went to a lovely café in a nicer area of the town for breakfast.
Will not stay in this hotel again.
This is a very large hotel located near Tívoli Gardens. It’s about a 7 minutes walk to central station. A mall is also the same distance away and in about 15 minutes you could walk to the meatpacking district. We had the package that included breakfast and cocktail hour in the executive lounge - a really good investment!! The layout of our room wasn’t the best. The space could be better optimized. Hardly any shelving in the bathroom, no real closet to speak of etc. Other than that, we didn’t have any problems and customer service was good.