Copenhagen Strand Hotel
What We Love
- A lovely harbor-front hotel in the heart of Copenhagen, with breakfast and a bottle of cavaStaying so close to the classically Danish Nyhavn, with its beautiful waterfront buildings
- Fueling up on a tasty breakfast in the morning, before heading out for the day
- Hopping on a canal boat tour around the city (it's worth it just to see the Opera House from the water)
What To Know
- The nearest metro station is just a few minutes away and across the street you'll find rentable city bikes
- You'll find complimentary Danish pastries at reception each evening
- Free WiFi is fast and reliable
- Free WiFi
With a stay at Copenhagen Strand Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Copenhagen, steps from City Safari and minutes from Danish Architecture Centre. This eco-friendly hotel is close to Stroeget and Tivoli Gardens.
Make yourself at home in one of the 174 guestrooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Additional amenities at this hotel include babysitting/childcare (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and a television in a common area.
Food & Drink
Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Copenhagen? This hotel has facilities measuring 194 square feet (18 square meters), including a meeting room.
How to Get There
I spent three nights at Copenhagen Strand and couldn’t be happier. The rooms where very clean and fresh, the staff were very helpful and the location is just far enough off the beaten track that it was a quiet stay. Highly recommend.
The Copenhagen Strand was comfortable and well maintained. The location by the harbor was the reason we selected it, along with the value. We could walk just about everywhere - to restaurants, the metro and lots of the attractions in Copenhagen.
I was here for a business related visit. Staff is friendly but not much interaction just the basic "hello/goodbye".
Maybe it had to do with the weather at the time (June) but the room was extremely hot the whole day, because the sun was on that side of the building I kept the drapes closed. They didn't have AC and opening the window didn't do much either. Breakfast buffet was good, a lot of choice. Location was perfect for me.