Diamond Deluxe Hotel Wellness & Spa – Adults only
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- An extensive selection of fresh breads, pastries and Greek specialty cakes are served at breakfast
- All rooms feature hydromassage bathtubs
- Tennis is free on the hotel’s hard courts
- Alfresco cocktails at the poolside bar
- Hearty traditional Greek fare from the dinner buffet
- The on-site spa offers holistic therapies and a chromotherapy treatment room
What To Know
- WiFi is free but can be erratic
- There aren’t many bars and restaurants in the immediate area; it’s worth renting a car
- Meal times are strictly respected, so arrive at least 20 minutes ahead to secure a table
- There’s not much in the way of entertainment on-site, but lively Kos town is a short drive away
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Diamond Deluxe Hotel Wellness & Spa – Adults only in Kos, you’ll be convenient to Port of Kos and Roman Odeon Amphitheater. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Asclepeion and Eleftherias Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kos? This hotel has facilities measuring 2691 square feet (250 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
It was our second time a DDH and we loved it even more.
- the staff is very friendly and helpful, provides a welcoming atmosphere, which contributes a lot to a great experience
- the various pools and the private beach are perfect for a relaxing experience
- the restaurants provide a great variety of dishes
- the terrace at the Peruzzi restaurant allows for a wonderful romantic dinner at sunset and the people at DDH are very supportive in preparing everything for a perfect experience
Fantastic hotel for a week on the beach as a late season holiday. Excellant unusual layout with water pools between the buildings adding to the spotless hotel. Even the cleaning staff wear white clothes!
No noisy music, pool games etc. Really relaxing and just across the road to the hotels beach area.
More than adequate sun loungers in the hotel area around the swimming pools and on the beach area. Could actually do with slightly less around the hotel to give more space to move the loungers around.
Amazing staff who appear to all get on, enjoy their jobs and smile all day adding to the friendly atmosphere.
Range of resteraunts serving good food - Emerald for a really wide selection of buffet style food, Peruzzi for fine dining overlooking the sea (see separate tripadvisor reviews)
Tips; take a superior room for more space, settee and balcony.
If you go on the round island tour take proof of age to get consession discount on entrance fee to the archeological site. (extra cost not mentioned when you book it)
For exersize you can walk both directions along the beach for an hour or so. 45 minutes walk into Kos town.
Only downside, but maybe because it was the end of season when we were there, is that most evenings the entertainment consisted of a DJ / poor singer.
Quite and relaxing holiday, Definitely 5 *
Lovely quiet hotel. No poolside music/games/interuptions. Yards from a private beach. Beautiful decor too.
The food is first class with lots of options and selection. Couldn't resist the amazing deserts!
The staff are really friendly, but still pŕofessional.There's a bus stop outside the hotel which takes you to Kos town centre (when it turns up!)
It's our 2nd visit
Would highly recommend