Diamond Deluxe Hotel Wellness & Spa – Adults only
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included in the Jetsetter rate
- An extensive selection of fresh breads, pastries and Greek specialty cakes are served at breakfast
- All rooms feature hydromassage bathtubs
- Tennis is free on the hotel’s hard courts
- Alfresco cocktails at the poolside bar
- Hearty traditional Greek fare from the dinner buffet
- The on-site spa offers holistic therapies and a chromotherapy treatment room
What To Know
- WiFi is free but can be erratic
- There aren’t many bars and restaurants in the immediate area; it’s worth renting a car
- Meal times are strictly respected, so arrive at least 20 minutes ahead to secure a table
- There’s not much in the way of entertainment on-site, but lively Kos town is a short drive away
- READ MORE: A vacation guide to the Greek Islands
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Diamond Deluxe Hotel Wellness & Spa – Adults only in Kos, you’ll be convenient to Port of Kos and Roman Odeon Amphitheater. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Asclepeion and Eleftherias Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy body treatments and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kos? This hotel has facilities measuring 2691 square feet (250 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
THis is a most tastefully decorated Hotel, the swimming pools are amazing, the rooms are very clean and the bed linen changed almost daily, the food is excellent, a bus stop outside the hotel runs frequently to Kos Town , when we stayed we did find it very quiet in the evenings, not much going on, but ideal for a restful holiday, the beach opposite however was disappointing as we found it stoney and difficult to walk in sea, otherwise a perfect place to stay if you are happy to keep to the swimming pools
Visited the Hotel in May for a week and had an amazing time! Enjoyed the luxurious SPA Area & treatments and participated in daily Yoga sessions. Will definitely go back to relax & rejuvenate. The staff was amazing!
We stayed over October half term. The weather wasn’t great but the staff made up for that.
Both people in the party were gluten free and all the food was labelled as to what you could and couldn’t have and there were plenty of options.
The beach wasn’t great but the pool and spa facilities were great
Arrived at the fabulous Diamond Resort for a first-time Kos vacation.
The hotel looks like something out of a hollywood movie - white building, blue pool...
Everything is feeling rich and lux.
We stayed at the poolside rooms - which were incredibly comfortable and one of the perks of this hotel.
The fact that the pool is so big, and the hotel has few rooms means that most of the time, the pool is nearly empty.
Food was incredible, and each night there was a different theme, and with so much variety.
Three things were a little off for me:
1. The spa was okay, but I was expecting way better treatments and accomodations for an like this. All in all, quite an average experience at the spa.
2. Beach was okay, but I've stayed in Greek resorts with better beaches.... The sand is tough and unpleasant, and there is no wave breaker, so the sea is quite turbulent.
Unfortunately for us, we only had one day when the sea was calm - the rest of the time, we couldn't enjoy is. Luckily, the pool is quite sufficient.
3. For an hotel with such welcoming accomodations, I would love to have more amenities. For exemple, a better poolside dining/beverage service... There is room service, but it doesn't have many options. Also, in other luxury hotels we stayed at, once or twice a day, a poolboy would come with free snakcs or beverages. Other than a daily watermelon round, we were left to ourselves. It's a shame, because small gestures such as these take the hospitality lever way higher. On that note, though, we did receive a fruit bowl and wine on our first day there - which was nice...
All in all, an amazing stay at a lux hotel. A little slice of heaven....
every thing about this hotel was first class
the staff were amazing so helpful
just every thing was excellent
the food was very good , the sunbeds so comfortable as were the beds, I have a bad back but had a lovely sleep every night