What We Love
- A fuss-free beach resort with private stretch of sand and freshwater pool on idyllic KosWalking from the hotel straight onto a sandy bay and into the cooling waters of the Aegean Sea
- Enjoying a sundowner, as well as your welcome drink
- Renting a bike from the hotel and exploring the island’s cycleways
What To Know
- The manicured gardens and large sun terrace add to the ambiance
- There are tennis courts and beach volleyball if you fancy yourself a game
- Free WiFi
The modern seafront Ammos Resort boasts a private section of beach, a large freshwater pool set within beautiful gardens, a sweeping sun terrace, tennis courts and beach volleyball to burn off your Greek cuisine indulgences, and spacious, bright rooms for an easy night’s sleep.
Undoubtedly one of Greece’s most popular Dodecanese islands, you can discover a different side to Kos on the tranquil northwest coast. See raw natural wonders by diving through crystalline waters, or explore the island’s ancient ruins, castles, temples and churches via newer bike-only routes or by car. Be sure to stop off at local fish restaurants that populate the coastline and eat fresh, salty fare straight from the sea.
How to Get There
We’ve been there on our honey moon. And, speak honestly, not best place to visit:
1. There is no normal entrance to the sea, big stones along all coast. For such big price per night, don’t think that this is fine.
2. Terrible smell of sewerage on 0, 1st and 2nd floor. When we checked-in, toilet leaked and smell in room was terrible. Thanks for reception manager, they upgrade us to sea-view room. But also, smell in bathroom was not so good.
Hotel needs great repairs.
Service is really good - they are nice, really try to help in all cases. But, unfortunately, that doesn’t help in case with sewerage problems.
Also, there are enormous numbers of bees on a territory.
Myself and my family have just returned from an amazing holiday at Ammos resort. The hotel the staff the location and the food were all superb, we have never been made to feel so special before Miss Olga and all of her team were so atentive and friendly, our room was amazing with stunning views of the ocean and sunsets! Thank you once again Miss Olga for making our holiday so special, we will see you again soon ♥️
This was our first time staying at the Ammos resort and we are struggling to find any faults with this place. The staff were AMAZING (they were so kind & helpful, they helped us out whenever we needed it.) The room we were staying in was a decent size and got cleaned daily and it had the most amazing view of the sea and other islands around us. We will definitely be going back and since being home i’ve told everyone about our stay and that they should go out and see for themselves on how fantastic it actually is.
We would like to thank all of the staff at the resort, from Yanis(John), the entertainment team, the waiters and waitresses, the cleaners and management. You couldn’t of made it any better!
Robert & Chantelle