Xixim Unique Mayan Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
You’ll be on the beach with a stay at Xixim Unique Mayan Hotel in Celestun.
Make yourself at home in one of the 32 guestrooms featuring minibars. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar and dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
A family trip to the Yucatan, led us to Celestun and a couple of nights stay at XiXim. Absolutely lovely place to stay. Be prepared for a bumpy trip on the way to the hotel, but once you get there, its heaven. The rooms/lodges are great. We had a couple that looked out to the beach so the evening sunset was amazing to watch. The hotel, is in a nature reserve, on the beach and a few miles from Celestun - so dont expect in town 5 star luxury. But if having your morning brew, watching the Red Cardinals fly around whilst the hummingbirds hover on the flowers is your thing then book it!
We visited XimXim couple days ago and had a booking for 3 nights we ended up leaving after 1 night.
-dirty bar everything is sticky because of to sweet drinks
-rooms are ok but full of mosquitos
-badthub outside is dirty and they Cant change thé water so thé use chloor all thé time
- bad atmosphere and nothing to do
- complex is Nice but it's just thé Building
To enjoy a paradise like this, have this in mind:
- Love nature and understand you will be in the middle of a biosphere reserve
- Access is easy and the hotel can arrange your transportation if needed but strongly suggest you rent a car so you can also enjoy Merida City which only 90 minutes away.
- Hotel is amazing, wonderful and stunning rooms but don't expect five-diamond amenities....remember, you are definitely in the middle of a nature reserve, although staff makes great effort to fulfill all needs.
- GREAT food!...particularly their daily specials and don't miss the local Yucatecan achiote pork (cochinita pibil)
- Speechless views of Golf of Mexico sunset and wonderful clean beaches.
- The hotel can arrange all kind of activities around the area. Wonderful place for family vacation or reunion.
- If you are an all-inclusive traveler, big resorts, endless restaurants choices, and noisy group activities on the pool....this is definitely NOT your place.