Privilege Aluxes Isla Mujeres Hotel
What We Love
- Three restaurants to choose from—plus one poolside snack bar
- Vast pool area lined by comfy daybeds
- Great location on the white sands of Playa Norte, within walking distance of downtown Isla Mujeres
What To Know
- Ocean view rooms are those on the third floor and higher in buildings 1, 2, and 3
- Rooms overlooking the street may get early morning noise from the school next door
- Some rooms overlook a cemetery; if that spooks you, ask about room location when booking
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
Situated on arguably the best beach on the laid-back island of Isla Mujeres, this 124-room resort is a great microcosm of the island itself; Isla Mujeres is all about chilling at the beach and picking from a plethora of great local restaurants. On the property, there’s the white-sand beach of Playa Norte, an expansive pool area for maximum relaxation, Spa Mystique for massages and treatments based on ancient rituals, and three restaurants: the elegant beachfront Café del Mar, Sabor serving up local fare, and Satay, which specializes in Thai and Oriental food. The resort offers all-inclusive or breakfast-only plans so guests can indulge as much or as little as they want.
In the Area
Less than five miles long, Isla Mujeres is just a short ferry ride from Cancun. Its location floating in the Caribbean Sea makes it a dream for snorkeling, kayaking, or swimming with the dolphins at Garrafon Natural Reef Park. Come evening, stroll Hidalgo Ave or Guerrero Ave to check out the local nightspots—La Adelita is a popular favorite.