What We Love
- Breakfast is included in the rate
- Upscale spa with a relaxing waterfront treatment pavilion
- Minimalist-chic rooms designed by Christian Liaigre, all with private terraces
- A grand setting on Grand Cul-de-Sac, one of the island’s best bays for water sports
- WiFi is free
What To Know
- A rental car is a must for exploring St. Bart’s, and you can have a Mini Cooper convertible delivered to you at the hotel
- The island’s best restaurants book up in high season, but Le Sereno’s concierge has the right connections to get you in; use them
- Mosquitos can be fierce at night, so be sure to use repellent when having pre-dinner drinks by the pool
- Taxis back to the hotel from Gustavia at night can run 30 to 50 euros ($37 to $62)
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Le Sereno in St. Barthelemy (Quartier Lorient), you’ll be minutes from Marigot Beach and close to Petit Cul de Sac Beach. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of Lorient Beach and Saline Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 36 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and DVD players. Rooms have private furnished lanais. LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s beachfront restaurant, where you can dine alfresco (weather permitting). Or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided at no charge.
How to Get There
Stunning views everywhere you look. We were so impressed with the beautiful location and the cove. Many thanks to Vincent Spieler, one of the managers. He was very helpful and it was great to have him around. He helped us get the best tables at restaurants and knows the island very well. Make sure to ask for him! The rooms are perfect and the pool is one of the best I've seen. We miss the hotel and Vincent's contagious smile already! See you again soon!
We really enjoyed this hotel. Small. Personalized service. The only setback which is out of their control was the beach. There was so much seaweed and much of the beach was washed away from the hurricane. With that being said the turtles and kite surfers were incredible!
Its just a beautifull hotel, right on the most beautiful beach. Everything is on its place and you will definitelly enjoy your getaway here. I really enjoyed services of a beach club. Especially I would like to mention Mr. Alain, who is a young man always trying to do best for his guests on beach.