Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado-All Inclusive/All Adult
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Luxury Bahia Principe Cayo Levantado-All Inclusive/All Adult in Samana, you’ll be near the airport and minutes from Marine Life Experience Cayo Levantado and Cayo Levantado Beach. This 4-star resort is within the vicinity of Playa Las Flechas and Whale Museum of Samana.
Make yourself at home in one of the 200 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers body treatments and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room.
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit a beach bar or one of 4 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I spent a week here with my partner and we had a great time! Our room had an awesome view of the water. It was clean and spacious with a beautiful balcony. The food and drinks around the hotel were great. All the facilities were always clean. The gym is brand new and had great equipment. The beach and the pools were great, always clean and there is plenty of room. We enjoyed our stay so much and wanted to leave a shout out for a few amazing people we met around the hotel:
Antony our butler that surprised us with a prepared tub and welcomed us so warmly on our first day.
Rosa and Erick and the rest of the entertainment teams for always running the activities around the pool/beach and at night on the terrace with a smile.
Eduardo and Carlos down at the beach bar were always kind, respectful and up beat.
And last but not least, on our second night there while dinning at the main dinner buffet (which is also great- a lot of variety) we Gerson. He is a young hard working man, father of three. He is a burst of positive energy, always smiling, and quick on his feet. We went back to see him every night of our stay even if just for drinks. He always made the other guests laugh, was always kind and respectful. I hope he is recognized for his hard work.
Thank you to everyone at Cayo Levantado for making our stay so enjoyable!
This resort was truly a heavenly place, and we would come back anytime. We spent 8 days during the month of Nov (7-14) for my 40th birthday, and I don’t think my husband could have picked a better place than this piece of heaven. The food was amazing, service was exceptional and the best of all was how beautiful the resort was.The resort is on an island and is very secluded, which makes the experience priceless.
The check-in process was very smooth and the staff couldn't do enough for you. We got upgraded to a junior suite (210) in the main building, with a gorgeous terrace and partial ocean view. The room was great, spacious, the butler and turn down services where also very good.
Staff: A++++ staff all over the resort. The staff is very nice, professional, and polite. Needless to say that the staff is amazing and will go the extra mile to make sure you are happy and taken care of. A BIG SHOUT out to our favorite butler: Nata (Nathanael). He truly made our stay unforgettable, and we felt like royalty. He brought us breakfast in the room, nicely decorated our room and prepared the Jacuzzi tub on my birthday. He took care of all of our restaurants reservations and was always very attentive to our preferences if we wanted to change any reservations. He is a true asset to the resort, and when we will go back will request Nata as our butler. Another shout out to the rest of the staff especially: Gerson (you are the best), Edwin, Georgina, David, Pamela, Jisander, Yrineo (omelet&grill station), and Fernando and Estarlin (our favorite beach bartender-he makes a passion fruit mojito to die for). Every one of them made my 40th birthday so special, and I am truly humble and thankful for their hard work.
Food: Food choices and quality were AMAZING in the buffet restaurants and at the a la carte restaurants. We loved the buffet, and our favorite a la carte was the Mediterranean-their lobster dish is AMAZING. My hubby wanted a surf and turf, and the staff was amazing by accommodating this. Drinks are very very good, their house wine is great as well (we went to few resorts were the house wine was pretty bad, however this is not the case here).This would be our 6th time in Dominican Rep, and this resort would be our first choice to recommend or come back.The management is truly keeping this place wonderful with the luxury feeling, and they are doing an amazing job.
Beach/pools: The beach was perfect, no seaweed, clear and clean. There are two beaches (both pretty small but beautiful), however one of them is quite windy and the water is rough-I don’t recommend getting in the water on that side. On the other side of the Island, they have one of their nicest public beaches-Bacardi beach. It does not belong to the resort, but it is safe to go or stay there. The water on that side is also very calm.
Grounds: The grounds are gorgeous, very beautiful and almost keeping some of the wild nature in the island. Be prepare to walk and almost do a little hiking- this is not a flat island. No worries if you don’t like to walk, the crew is providing taxi drive throughout the resort-ladies you can wear your heals and feel fabulous.
Sunsets: Be prepared to be amazed by the most peaceful and wonderful sunsets. It almost look unreal, and the mix of colors that changes from second to second, makes the whole sunset experience priceless.
Entertainment: Their entertainment group had quite a few activities on the beach. Nightly entertainment were mostly live bands-Pink Champagne and Brazilian night was my favorite, piano music (wonderful).
This is definitely a 5* resort with exceptional service, and one of the most beautiful resorts I have visited. The whole place was very calm and serene, and we would love to come back.
Great if you like good food and want to be spoiled and pampered. Great service, wonderfull facilities with nice architecture. A little stuffy bur if you are there for two or three days its jmust fine.longer stays may start to get to you. Youmay enjoy the real estate sale pitch at that point.
Thebfood at all restaurants was sp ectacular. Having to reserve on some of the restaurants is just aoying.
We stayed here with friends. Amazing hotel. Clean. Peaceful. Amazing weather. Until our last day when we had found out a large amount of money was missing from our safe. As I said in my last review I wrote on here. We did report to hotel staff. Basically they told us it was not possible for sa few to be open without pass code. Well it is possible as our money was missing when we try ed to get into safe to get our camera out to take last day pics. We couldnt get in with our pass code. It had been opened and shut with a different code.we was not allowed copies of safe opening times which we asked for insurance. So we was largely out of pocket. Spoiled our holiday completely. As u said hotel was lovely. Food good . Very clean . But I won't be returning.
• Lovely view from villa #18
• Nice, spacious room with large balcony with jacuzzi. We had butler service included. Junior Deluxe Room. Gabriel was our butler and was amazing.
• No unused outlets for charging phones. Had to unplug the alarm; glad we brought a mini power bar.
• Not adults only anymore
• Quiet - 60% full
• Dim room lighting; ex couldn’t see colours on pegs while playing a game. Same on the balcony.
• Had to move in from the balcony at 11 pm as the lights must have been on a timer and cut out.
• We noticed when we checked in that were no exterior lights on so we could not read the numbers on the villa - because of (a) the timer issue, and (b) there are no “porch lights”, although there were lights between the 2 villa porches. Which again are on timer. Not so safe at night to get back to your villa.
• Quiet music at pool
• 1st day the minibar wasn’t restocked w drinks & snacks. Or the last full day. And the 2nd day. Coffee only replaced first 2 days and the last full day. (We were there a week.)
• Toiletries very nice, but so thick it was difficult to get them out of the bottles. Nice to have separate shampoo and conditioner, though.
• Service VERY slow at the a la carte restaurants. And they don’t really understand if you have a special request, or ask a question. 2 - 2 1/2 hr/ meal; steakhouse (Rodisio) was faster due to the serve yourself salad bar and the way they bring around the meat.
• Grounds are stunning
• Clean public bathrooms
• Wi-Fi must be signed into at many different locations. It’s not universal. So keep your phone off roaming! Also often couldn’t connect to linked pages from email. Really frustrating not to be able to use the wifi.
• Got a number of bug bites - from the small ants? Bring AfterBite.
• Small step up into closet; easy to stub your toe.
• Seemed difficult to get reservations at the a la carte restaurants. Book as many nights as you can, before you go. Then try to book the rest as soon as you arrive. There’s an app you can download for the chain, and then choose your resort.
• If you get down to breakfast too close to the 10:30 closing time, they don’t seem to replenish the food. Had an array of juices; pretty much empty a bit before 10 and never refilled. Pastries nice, and a good variety. Some of the pastries were a bit hard - we’re used to soft ones. OJ terrible.
• Some of the interlock stones in the roads and path were loose or uneven. I don’t think it would be a hazard, but I did feel them move.
• Can call for taxis to take you where you want to go.
• Gabriel, our butler, was very helpful.
• Inconsistent chocolates on bed at night. Some nights my sister got them in her room & we didn’t, and vice versa. We got them twice, I think.
• Staff were very pleasant.