The Iron Horse Hotel
What We Love
- Great location in Milwaukee’s hip Fifth Ward
- It’s a food lover’s dream — the Iron Horse has some of the hottest restaurants and bars in the city
- Motorcycle Madness: The Iron Horse has been designed to delight motorcycle fans
- All rooms have soaring ceilings and expansive windows
- Service is ultra-personal and customized, with staff ready to arrange things to see and do around town
- Guest bathrooms are smartly designed, with walk-in showers and rain-dome showerheads
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The outdoor Yard restaurant is seasonal, open from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- There’s a working freight railroad line next to the hotel, but rooms are well-insulated from noise
- Parking is valet only and costs $30 per night
- Although there’s no spa, massage and spa services can be booked in-room, and there’s a gym
- The hotel welcomes canine guests with treats and water (there’s a one-time $75 cleaning fee)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Milwaukee (Fifth Ward), The Iron Horse Hotel is minutes from Great Lakes Distillery and Clock Shadow Creamery. This 4-star hotel is close to BMO Harris Bradley Center and Milwaukee Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 48-inch plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Milwaukee? This hotel has 4000 square feet (360 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Excellent Hotel located in a neighborhood with multiple eating and drinking options. Hotel and location are an excellent choice for those couples or singles looking to eat, drink and have a good time. Although I did not bring my dog the hotel and surrounding area appeared to be very accommodating to the K9's.
Friendly prompt service from the second you arrive. Unparalleled unique decor. Excellent cocktail and beer selection. Rooms are comfortable with great amenities. Try to make an excuse to stay an extra day if you can.
Great Place! to stay. Very appealing location and convenient. I would recommend this place to family and friends. Milwaukee is a great CITY! Your service is wonderful and I enjoyed m6y stay. The décor is very appealing and the rooms are comfortable.
The location of the hotel is great. The staff was friendly and were available to help at all times. The boutique in the lobby has many uniques gift and clothes options. The amenities provided for our special stay did not have to be provided, thank you to the hotel for making our stay unique. The staff went above and beyond to make our special stay special! Looking forward to returning to enjoy the outdoor atmosphere this Summer.
You get what you pay for. In the case of The Iron Horse Hotel, the value you get from this hotel is outstanding! Great hotel with excellent, attentive staff. Located 15 minutes from the GMI airport, walking distance to the Third ward, Fiserv Forum (Bucks arena), Marquette University, countless pub's and breweries, and a short drive to Miller Park (brewers baseball). Spacious rooms, great bar and restaurant on property. Directly across the river is the Harley Davidson museum. It's up to you to buy or not buy a bike😁.