The Iron Horse Hotel
What We Love
- Great location in Milwaukee’s hip Fifth Ward
- It’s a food lover’s dream — the Iron Horse has some of the hottest restaurants and bars in the city
- Motorcycle Madness: The Iron Horse has been designed to delight motorcycle fans
- All rooms have soaring ceilings and expansive windows
- Service is ultra-personal and customized, with staff ready to arrange things to see and do around town
- Guest bathrooms are smartly designed, with walk-in showers and rain-dome showerheads
- Free WiFi
What To Know
- The outdoor Yard restaurant is seasonal, open from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- There’s a working freight railroad line next to the hotel, but rooms are well-insulated from noise
- Parking is valet only and costs $30 per night
- Although there’s no spa, massage and spa services can be booked in-room, and there’s a gym
- The hotel welcomes canine guests with treats and water (there’s a one-time $75 cleaning fee)
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Milwaukee (Fifth Ward), The Iron Horse Hotel is minutes from Great Lakes Distillery and Clock Shadow Creamery. This 4-star hotel is close to BMO Harris Bradley Center and Milwaukee Art Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 100 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 48-inch plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite body treatments and facials. This Art Deco hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a television in the lobby.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Milwaukee? This hotel has 4000 square feet (360 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. RV/bus/truck parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
You won’t be disappointed! Best hotel in the area. Stay here! We had a two night stay in Milwaukee but checked out early because of hotel conditions. We switched over to the Iron Horse. We only wish we had stayed here in the first place. Beautiful hotel, super clean, fantastic experience! Well worth the price!
Great place to stay while in Milwaukee. Beautiful rooms and relaxing atmosphere. Everyone was very friendly. The service was spot on and the room was amazing. Felt like I was on a mini vacation for work.
I would recommend this hotel Easy access in and out of the area. seemed like we were 5-10 minutes from everything we were doing this weekend. Disappointed with several items in room including several lights not working and a worn/broke toilet paper holder. Also not sure if hotel was sold out but we were given the corner suite but on the side of the train tracks. You could feel and here the trains during the evening. bad sign when you walk in and have ear plugs with a note. the staff should have notified me of this at check in or prior - celebrating my 18th anniversary and booking my room 4 months in advance they could have either recommended something different or given us an upgrade.