The Delafield Hotel
What We Love
- The countryside setting in Wisconsin Lake Country
- Spa-like bathrooms equipped with a Jacuzzi tub, a separate shower featuring multiple-spray heads, Aveda bath product and a flat-screen TV
- You have your choice of pillows, including soft, firm or hypoallergenic
- Hotel guests have free access to nearby Be Fitness Center, which offers weight rooms and spa treatments
- On-site Andrew’s restaurant is a local favorite
What To Know
- Ideal for couples looking to escape the big city
- Delafield itself is easy to navigate on foot, but you’ll need a car for any other transport
- Room service is available only during restaurant hours
- There’s a 24-hour concierge service
- The suites are roomy but vary greatly in size; some don’t offer much natural light
- The hotel opened in 2006
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Delafield, The Delafield Hotel is minutes from Hawks Inn and close to Nagawaukee County Park and Beach. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Lapham Peak and Oconomowoc Golf Club.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 38 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Planning an event in Delafield? This hotel has 5500 square feet (511 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I travel all over as a corporate pilot and have traveled the world as a military pilot. This is the best hotel I’ve ever stayed in. By far! It was cleaner than a hospital room. The shower with the rain fall setting was to die for! If you are ever in Delafield, you have to stay here!
Amazing property with friendly staff, comfortable beds, soft linens, and a rainfall shower are just a few things that makes this property one of a kind. Make sure you check out the restaurant onsite, I.D. Highly recommended to anyone traveling to the Milwaukee area.
Overall the stay was average due to the issues with the parking remote and bath robe. We have a great negotiated corporate rate for this property and appreciate the convenience and cost savings we receive for each stay.