The Delafield Hotel
What We Love
- The countryside setting in Wisconsin Lake Country
- Spa-like bathrooms equipped with a Jacuzzi tub, a separate shower featuring multiple-spray heads, Aveda bath product and a flat-screen TV
- You have your choice of pillows, including soft, firm or hypoallergenic
- Hotel guests have free access to nearby Be Fitness Center, which offers weight rooms and spa treatments
- On-site Andrew’s restaurant is a local favorite
What To Know
- Ideal for couples looking to escape the big city
- Delafield itself is easy to navigate on foot, but you’ll need a car for any other transport
- Room service is available only during restaurant hours
- There’s a 24-hour concierge service
- The suites are roomy but vary greatly in size; some don’t offer much natural light
- The hotel opened in 2006
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Delafield, The Delafield Hotel is minutes from Hawks Inn and close to Nagawaukee County Park and Beach. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of Lapham Peak and Oconomowoc Golf Club.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 38 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring private spa tubs and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and DVD players are provided for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature jetted bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Planning an event in Delafield? This hotel has 5500 square feet (511 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Everything about our Delafield experience was fabulous! Opulent lobby, beautifully appointed rooms, great workout facility, delicious brunch! Felt totally pampered and would love an excuse to visit again! Thanks for making our son's wedding weekend so memorable!
The bed was horrible. One side was so overused it felt like you were rolling down a hill. Uncomfortable comforter that you had to fight with all night, like there were magnets at the foot of the comforter that made it fall towards the floor all night. The bathroom doors would not stay closed. Did not discover the problem with the bed until 10 PM or we would have insisted on a different room. At checkout I told staff of the problem and the response was "oh". No offer for a reduction in price for the horrible night sleep.
I stayed here with a group of 9 people for business. The reservation process was very easy when I reached out to the hotel for a group rate. The décor in the hotel is amazing and a great warm environment. The food in the onsite restaurant was delicious. The rooms themselves were larger than some apartments. The bathroom with the spa quality tub and rain shower made me never want to leave the room.