Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur
What We Love
- Daily breakfast, a welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Spacious, individually designed rooms
- Southeast Asia resort ambience in the heart of Kuala Lumpur
- City views from the rooftop Bumbung cocktail bar
- Friendly, personalized service
- The hotel can arrange various activities and tours, including whitewater rafting, mountain biking and hiking
What To Know
- It’s a 10-minute taxi ride to the Petronas Twin Towers and other city attractions
- There’s no spa, but visits can be arranged to a nearby organic spa
- Free WiFi is available in all rooms and public areas
- The hotel caters primarily to leisure travelers
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur places you in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, walking distance from Royal Thai Embassy and Embassy Of The Russian Federation. This 4.5-star resort is close to Petronas Twin Towers and Petaling Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
So was the entrance room, balcony and outdoor area.
We stayed in the luxe sarang and we were blown away by the many highlights of this outstanding villa.
The restaurant food was outstanding, with a lovely choice of Asian and western food, the pool is refreshing and the location brilliant, being only a short drive or 15-minute walk to Petronas Towers but in a very quiet embassy area. The cocktail happy hour is welcoming and the room brilliant, especially the jacuzzi and the capacity to dive straight into the pool.
However the standout feature is the lovely staff, particularly the front desk and restaurant staff.
This is a wonderful oasis in which to escape the busy city, but don’t break a glass as they are extraordinarily expensive to replace.
I loved the space. The rooms were so big and I loved the jacuzzi in my room. Mark, the manager, was amazingly helpful in every respect and made us feel so welcomed and comfortable. Thank you so much! Would love to come again.
Central Location, great breakfast and helpful staff. The decor has a very traditional vibe. The rooms are spacious and I particularly enjoyed the indoor plunge pool. They are also interesting animals around the villa.