Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur
What We Love
- Daily breakfast, a welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Spacious, individually designed rooms
- Southeast Asia resort ambience in the heart of Kuala Lumpur
- City views from the rooftop Bumbung cocktail bar
- Friendly, personalized service
- The hotel can arrange various activities and tours, including whitewater rafting, mountain biking and hiking
What To Know
- It’s a 10-minute taxi ride to the Petronas Twin Towers and other city attractions
- There’s no spa, but visits can be arranged to a nearby organic spa
- Free WiFi is available in all rooms and public areas
- The hotel caters primarily to leisure travelers
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur places you in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, walking distance from Royal Thai Embassy and Embassy Of The Russian Federation. This 4.5-star resort is close to Petronas Twin Towers and Petaling Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Excellent location nearby klcc, value of money, very spacious and clean room,modern design of the room, great hospitality from the check in staff Rogini until manager Duncan.Beautiful and definitely recommend to my friend
Read great reviews about this place and got a surprise birthday here. The staff were especially lovely, tending to our needs, even when we requested to leave a few hours later! The cocktails served were really good and it honestly did not feel like we were staying in the centre of KL, it was so peaceful and calming. Definitely coming back here again! :)
This is luxury hotel, very peaceful and excellent service from all the staff. Warm welcome from Malar and lovely Zila. Both of you are great. The breakfast is wonderful and a lot of choice. Thanks to Hassan from fNb who greet and serve us during that moment. This is the best hotel in KL