Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur
What We Love
- Daily breakfast, a welcome drink and fruit basket on arrival are included in the Jetsetter rate
- Spacious, individually designed rooms
- Southeast Asia resort ambience in the heart of Kuala Lumpur
- City views from the rooftop Bumbung cocktail bar
- Friendly, personalized service
- The hotel can arrange various activities and tours, including whitewater rafting, mountain biking and hiking
What To Know
- It’s a 10-minute taxi ride to the Petronas Twin Towers and other city attractions
- There’s no spa, but visits can be arranged to a nearby organic spa
- Free WiFi is available in all rooms and public areas
- The hotel caters primarily to leisure travelers
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
A stay at Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur places you in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, walking distance from Royal Thai Embassy and Embassy Of The Russian Federation. This 4.5-star resort is close to Petronas Twin Towers and Petaling Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 21 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature rainfall showerheads and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and coffee/tea makers, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as an outdoor pool.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Villa Samadhi Kuala Lumpur. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Recently had the pleasure of staying here at Villa Samadhi in a semi-pool access suite. It was part of a travel agent trip and so we were able to view a few of the different rooms and one of the unique charms is that every room is different.
The spa in my room was HUGE!! I could have done laps in it! Such a great touch. The whole ambience of the property was so serene, you would never believe you are in the middle of a vibrant city
I would love to bring my partner back here and experience this all over again
Would highly recommend this place to anyone who is looking for something very special and who enjoys impeccable service
We stayed for one night in the loft in order to celebrate our anniversary. Booking was made 3 months in advance.
- Small boutique hotel with only 21 rooms in quiet residential area
- Tasteful interior and great room sizes
- Very friendly staff
- Free cocktails in the evening
- Plenty of amenities in the rooms (complimentary fruits, port wine, cookies, chocolate cake)
- A la carte breakfast with lots of healthy, tasty choices such as rye bread with smoked salmon and avocado, homemade smoothies and yoghurt drinks
- Wrong room upon check-in (We had booked the Loft but were escorted to a Luxe Sarang but issue was solved after 15 minutes while we enjoyed the complimentary cocktails.)
Overal, a great place to stay if you want to escape dusty KL. I would either recommend a Luxe Sarang (huge bathroom with jacuzzi and sitting area or the Loft which has a shallow pool).
We have stayed here several times and never been disappointed. The perfect place to relax. You don't need to leave the hotel during your stay but a trip to the sister restaurants Tamarind Hill and Tamarind Spring are well worth it. The hotel will help with booking and transport.
Hotel has lovely atmosphere, nice service and friendly emplyees. It totally exceeded our expectations.
We had late night flight back home so Hotel let us keep our room until 8pm. Special thanks for Hassan, Fatihah and Mark!
We’re here on our honeymoon, and it has been just divine. The service is so wonderful. The food amazing. And every detail about the hotel is just brilliant. It’s like a hidden heaven in a busy city! We got upgraded as it was our honeymoon, and all the fine touches have just blown me away. The staff are so very very lovely. I would love to come back and could not recommend the Villa Samadhi high enough. So happy to be a Samadhian