Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur
What We Love
- The location: across from the Kuala Lumpur City Center (KLCC) shops and restaurants, the metro and the Petronas Towers
- The 33rd-floor Sky Bar has a daytime pool, a nighttime DJ and the best views in town
- There are regular shuttles (golf carts and old-fashioned cars) to the Suria KLCC mall
- Traders Club level rooms get free breakfast, afternoon tea, canapés and evening cocktails in a separate lounge, and more
What To Know
- A 10 percent hotel service charge per night will be collected at the Jetsetter checkout
- Reserve a table at the Sky Bar at least a day ahead
- Smoking is allowed on the 14th and 19th floors and in Gobo Lounge
- Check-in at the fifth-floor lobby
- The traffic during rush hour can easily double travel times; plan ahead
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Traders Hotel Kuala Lumpur, you’ll be centrally located in Kuala Lumpur, steps from Aquaria KLCC and minutes from KLCC Park. This 5-star hotel is close to Petronas Twin Towers and Petaling Street.
Make yourself at home in one of the 571 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Treat yourself with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a health club, an indoor pool, and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you’d like to spend the day shopping, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
How to Get There
I checked in for my business trip and the stay in Traders Hotel really make my day.
Great hospitality and a luxury hotel within walking distance to KLCC.
Really looking forward for my next stay in this hotel.
We were lucky to book a room with Twin Tower view.
Spacious and super cleaned rooms, very professional staff, quality toiletries.
However, the most what we liked is the view of twin tower.
Location is also so good, walking distance to Suria KLCC thru KLCC park.
This hotel is located near to Suria KLCC, just 3 min walk away. Depending which direction your room faces it’s either a KL Twin Tower or the Exchange 106 tower view, which are 2 of tallest building in Malaysia. It’s a simple hotel but it has nice view from the top. The lobby is location at level 5. The size of the rooms are considered big and comfortable. The staff are friendly and efficient. Only down side is that the hotel doesn’t have any conference/meeting rooms as it is just next to the KL Convention Centre.