Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur
What We Love
- Surreal views of the city
- A full-service spa and trendsetting infinity pool
- Direct access to and from the Petronas Twin Towers and the colossal Suria KLCC shopping center
- Dining outlets frequented by Kuala Lumpur’s A-list (e.g., the Real Housewives of Kuala Lumpur)
- Convenient access to the city’s visitor-friendly subway system (the Light Rail Transit)
What To Know
- Club-level rooms come with full access to the Mandarin Oriental Club Lounge
- Expect business travelers
- Pool chairs fill up quickly on warm days
- As in most of the city, the early morning call to prayer from nearby mosques may disturb light sleepers
- WiFi is an additional cost of $22 per day
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Mandarin Oriental Kuala Lumpur, you’ll be centrally located in Kuala Lumpur, steps from Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre and minutes from Petronas Twin Towers. This 5-star hotel is close to Petaling Street and Merdeka Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 632 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. 42-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax and unwind with massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts, a health club, and an outdoor pool. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 5 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
Hotel located next to KL main signature skyscraper- KLCC. Excellent view facing KLCC, hotel is linked to Suria KLCC shopping mall and also KL Conventions Centre. Spacious, Luxury room design with bright and stylish bathroom.
Very nice hotel,great location and the most important thing perfect price. I had a great time cause anything you need you’ll get it in this hotel. The stuff are friendly and looking up to get your needs.
Very comfort room with classic design. Room with twin-towel view is quite amazing. Love the swimming pool and the poolside dinning! buffet breakfast are delicious. Furthermore, perfect location of the hotel.