Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon Serviced Residences
What To Know
- Breakfast is served in the 48th floor lounge where you'll soak up picturesque views of the city from floor-to-ceiling windows
- Residences have fully-equipped kitchens, washers, dryers, and modern appliances
- Free WiFi is very reliable
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
Lanson Place Bukit Ceylon Serviced Residences is in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, walking distance from Kottu Malai Pillayar Temple and Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve. This 4.5-star resort is close to Petaling Street and Merdeka Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 150 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with full-sized refrigerators/freezers and microwaves. 40-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Don’t miss out on recreational opportunities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and tour/ticket assistance.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a computer station, and express check-in. This resort has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Stayed here for 2 nights in a 3 bedroom apartment. The lobby already looks very luxurious.
The rooms are very comfortable to stay in, nice and big with comfortable rooms and beds! The master bedroom toilets are with bathtubs and rain showers! Very good view of the city from our windows.Free wifi is also available and televisions in living rooms and bedrooms.
The receptionist and security guards are friendly too. At the 48th floor there is even a pool table and and an excellent view of the city with the twin towers and KL towers. There is also a swimming pool and gym on the 5th floor. Cleanliness is also of a high standard with daily room service.
The only (minor) problems is there are cockroaches (we saw 2 small ones) in the rooms. And the light in the guest toilet not fixed after several reminders.
Overall: Highly recommended and will come back for 2nd stay if coming back to KL.
Stayed here for 3 nights.
- it's a one bed room apartment with fridge, small kitchen, living room, bath room. It's good if you need to cook light for babies or small children
- 24 hours gym
- quite far from Pavillion Bukit Bintang (1 km hilly walk) where you can find all the eateries
- going to hotel by taxi is quite jam as its near- mall location
- non-smoking room still smells cigarette
- stayed in 8th floor and still can hear street noise from outside the hotel
- ask for highest possible floor to avoid the street noise
The staff at the check in desk were extremely friendly and helpful. We were given a free upgrade to a deluxe suite on arrival and were located on the corner of the 29th floor with a great view of the KL and Petronas Towers.
The apartment was very spacious and was like a home from home.
The location was good and centrally located although we mainly used Grab taxis to get around. We would recommend Opium restaurant just down the street which do a great value lunch. We also dined there for dinner.