Invito Hotel Suites
What We Love
- An Executive studio in an all-suites hotel with a pool overlooking the cityA dip in the hotel's open-air pool, with cityscape views
- The home-from-home feel of the studio suites
- An evening stroll to Jalan Alor – a foodie hotspot, right on your doorstep
What To Know
- Street noise is an issue and the hotel knows it, so they provide ear plugs
- Within walking distance of an array of KL's night markets, malls, and restaurants
- Free WiFi works well
Experience Kuala Lumpur like a local with a stay at an all-suites property in Bukit Ceylon. This 24-storey skyscraper is located in an area peppered with international hotels, but offers guests an alternative, studio-living concept.
With plenty of space in which to relax (especially ideal if you’re in town for more than a few days), the studios feature a living area, balcony, fully equipped kitchen and dining table, so you can rustle up a home-cooked breakfast in total comfort. Condo-style, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded Invito Hotel Suites also features a fitness room and a lap pool on a high floor, overlooking the city.
How to Get There
I was been in KL for 4 days, and this was so amazing.. the room is clean.. and access is very easy.. so close to so many places at KL..
and thanks to mr.ridwan, mr.lawrance and mr.nick that was so helpful.. thanks..
If you're looking for a couple gateway with the buzzing nightlife, this is the perfect place to stay. Great amenities and a pool too! And shout out to Ridwan, Nick and Lawrence for the excellent service!
Top service and in a great part of the city. Highly recommend! Ridwan, Nick and Lawrence at the front desk were especially helpful on our last day and the staff in general were very helpful throughout.