Invito Hotel Suites
What We Love
- An Executive studio in an all-suites hotel with a pool overlooking the cityA dip in the hotel's open-air pool, with cityscape views
- The home-from-home feel of the studio suites
- An evening stroll to Jalan Alor – a foodie hotspot, right on your doorstep
What To Know
- Street noise is an issue and the hotel knows it, so they provide ear plugs
- Within walking distance of an array of KL's night markets, malls, and restaurants
- Free WiFi works well
Experience Kuala Lumpur like a local with a stay at an all-suites property in Bukit Ceylon. This 24-storey skyscraper is located in an area peppered with international hotels, but offers guests an alternative, studio-living concept.
With plenty of space in which to relax (especially ideal if you’re in town for more than a few days), the studios feature a living area, balcony, fully equipped kitchen and dining table, so you can rustle up a home-cooked breakfast in total comfort. Condo-style, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence-awarded Invito Hotel Suites also features a fitness room and a lap pool on a high floor, overlooking the city.
How to Get There
easy access to local chinese malay n western seafood. convenient n comfort n friendly staff. especially to duty manager ainur fatin, ridwan n liz. surely we will come n stay here again.
trip to salsation blast asia tour 2019
The reception staff are so welcoming and assist you times, welcome drinks are given to the gust accommodating specially RIDWAN, LIZ & BHUVEN they are so commendable guys see you again on my next visit. The hotel is clean and strategically located
Excellent Hotel and Service especially by Mr. Ridwan, Mr. Lawrence and Ms. Jesse. I want to stay here always. I love their swimming pool, launderette, restaurant, gym, pool table, even the rooms are superb.