The Inn at Langley
What We Love
- Views of the Saratoga Passage section of Puget Sound from virtually every room
- Your own private furnished balcony over the sound
- Every diner’s name is printed at the top of his or her menu
- The inn’s “beyond continental” breakfast is included — and lives up to its name
- Romantic dimmer switches on nearly every light
- Free (and high-quality) Bushnell binoculars available for guests
What To Know
- The weather can be unpredictable on Whidbey Island, so pack for a range of temperatures and weather conditions, especially rain
- Reservations are essential for the legendary six-course dinner, which is served only at the following times: 7 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 6 p.m. on Sundays
- It’s worth splurging for the wine pairing ($85) with your dinner; the inn’s cellar is extensive and well curated.
- Accessible by the Washington State ferry or by car across Deception Pass
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at The Inn at Langley in Langley, you’ll be by the ocean and within the vicinity of Marguerite Brons Memorial Park and Island Greens Golf. This romantic inn is within the region of Camano Island State Park and Meerkerk Rhododendron Gardens.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 26 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Inn at Langley.
How to Get There
We chose this inn because the high concept design looked appealing, and we were very happy with it. It has a Japanese and Frank Lloyd Wright influence. The gorgeous landscaping added to the peaceful atmosphere. The view over Saratoga Passage towards Camano Island from our private balcony was stunning. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was huge and relaxing, with a Japanese soaking tub and a separate large shower area. The included breakfast was delicious.
We loved our stay at the Inn and so did our dog. We literally had to drag him off the dog bed they provided. The breakfast was delicious, and the 10 course dinner was an experience not to be missed. We can't wait to return!
A nice, charming hotel with water view from every room. Even your bath tub will have a great view of the water. The free breakfast is also fantastic. This is our go to hotel when we need a weekend getaway from our home in Seattle. Short ferry ride to Langley and a amazing hotel and room. Highly recommended.
Eight of experienced an amazing meal at the Inn on a winter’s Saturday night. We were wined and dined by an incredible team of wait staff and chefs with course after course of beautifully created dishes paired with delicious wines - or in one case a cup of tea that went perfectly with its counterpart.
The Inn is known for its chef and rightly so as he outdid himself over and over
The small dining are located next to an open kitchen held our table of eight with about 7 other smaller seatings. It is expensive but it is worth it I think. Reservations are necessary and must be made in advance
Try this for your next special celebration
This is the type of place that it doesn't matter if it's raining or cold, you are so comfy and the setting so lovely. This is probably the 5 or 6 time we have been guests here, and the experience never disappoints. I particularly love the bathtubs, deep, spacious, lots of hot water quickly, and positioned next to a window for lovely water views. Lots of plush pillows on the bed to encourage lounging, and I like the working fireplace too. Included breakfast is a nice start to the day, and I took advantage of a complimentary pass to a yoga class in town. We started off our stay with massages that were excellent. Cracking the window in my massage room to hear the sound of waves was a bonus. This is a great place for adults to get away from it all and come away refreshed.