The Inn at Langley
What We Love
- Views of the Saratoga Passage section of Puget Sound from virtually every room
- Your own private furnished balcony over the sound
- Every diner’s name is printed at the top of his or her menu
- The inn’s “beyond continental” breakfast is included — and lives up to its name
- Romantic dimmer switches on nearly every light
- Free (and high-quality) Bushnell binoculars available for guests
What To Know
- The weather can be unpredictable on Whidbey Island, so pack for a range of temperatures and weather conditions, especially rain
- Reservations are essential for the legendary six-course dinner, which is served only at the following times: 7 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 6 p.m. on Sundays
- It’s worth splurging for the wine pairing ($85) with your dinner; the inn’s cellar is extensive and well curated.
- Accessible by the Washington State ferry or by car across Deception Pass
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at The Inn at Langley in Langley, you’ll be by the ocean and within the vicinity of Marguerite Brons Memorial Park and Island Greens Golf. This romantic inn is within the region of Camano Island State Park and Meerkerk Rhododendron Gardens.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 26 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Inn at Langley.
How to Get There
Do you want the sound of waves, the sunset, a relaxing bath, a king size bed? Look no further than this Inn. Excellent service, comfortable room that included wonderful amenities. Very peaceful on the water. Try the Spa as well! A massage that was out of this world. Breakfast included was amazing. Gardens outside were gorgeous. In addition, the Town of Langley was amazing to walk to and so close. A very peaceful time on Whidbey Island.
Beautiful accommodations.,beautiful views ...decks look out on the water..,a boardwalk along the water for a beautiful and quick walk to town...Langley is known as the “Village by the Sea”...has great places to eat...and fun shops to visit..,beautiful place to visit on Whidbey Island
Perfect getaway from Seattle for a special occasion weekend. Room and service were lovely and we only wish we had known beforehand that a stay in the hotel includes free access to a yoga and Pilates studio in town. Another free option is entry to the historic movie theater. We had great massages at the hotel spa and thoroughly enjoyed dinner at the restaurant one evening. We shared one wine pairing between us. Food was ample, gorgeously prepared and presented, and each diner’s special needs - if any - were accommodated. Very pricey but worth the splurge for a memorable event.
From the check in to check out - you will be pleased. The rooms are well appointed, have a great water view (even from your tub and shower!) and are cozy with a fireplace and nooks to sit in. Dinner at the Inn is an experience not to be missed. This was our second time, and we will be back for a third. An excellent tasting menu, beautifully presented, and fun to eat. Followed by a delicious spread for breakfast (included) the next morning. It is certainly a travel destination, and not just a place to stay.
We chose this inn because the high concept design looked appealing, and we were very happy with it. It has a Japanese and Frank Lloyd Wright influence. The gorgeous landscaping added to the peaceful atmosphere. The view over Saratoga Passage towards Camano Island from our private balcony was stunning. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was huge and relaxing, with a Japanese soaking tub and a separate large shower area. The included breakfast was delicious.