The Inn at Langley
What We Love
- Views of the Saratoga Passage section of Puget Sound from virtually every room
- Your own private furnished balcony over the sound
- Every diner’s name is printed at the top of his or her menu
- The inn’s “beyond continental” breakfast is included — and lives up to its name
- Romantic dimmer switches on nearly every light
- Free (and high-quality) Bushnell binoculars available for guests
What To Know
- The weather can be unpredictable on Whidbey Island, so pack for a range of temperatures and weather conditions, especially rain
- Reservations are essential for the legendary six-course dinner, which is served only at the following times: 7 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 6 p.m. on Sundays
- It’s worth splurging for the wine pairing ($85) with your dinner; the inn’s cellar is extensive and well curated.
- Accessible by the Washington State ferry or by car across Deception Pass
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at The Inn at Langley in Langley, you’ll be by the ocean and within the vicinity of Marguerite Brons Memorial Park and Island Greens Golf. This romantic inn is within the region of Camano Island State Park and Meerkerk Rhododendron Gardens.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 26 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Inn at Langley.
How to Get There
Room beautifully appointed. Every room has balcony and water view. Tub and shower also have water view. Service thoughtful and discrete. Breakfast and goodies included. Gourmet quality both. A wonderful way to escape and be pampered.
We loved so many things about the Inn at Langley. The views were gorgeous, the deck outside each room is amazing, lovely snacks, nice linens, food is fabulous, and the bathtub with view is fantastic. The only downside is the noise which can be significant. We stayed on the second floor and heard every step the people above us made. We could hear them bathing, walking around, and using the restroom--pretty unpleasant. During the middle of the night, their steps woke us up several times. In the morning, I could hear them talking even with all my doors and windows closed. I think the top floor would be fantastic, but I wouldn't stay on first or second again.
This was our first stay at the Inn and we really enjoyed it. The room was clean, large and comfortable. The balcony felt private and the view was fantastic. The service at check in and out was great. The breakfasts were quiet tasty. This was simply a very enjoyable escape. We found it quiet and peaceful and it is on our list to visit again when in the area. We were not able to try one of the dinners but they sound fantastic.
Superb rooms. Modern and updated. Spectacular views of Saratoga Passage.
The staff are AMAZING and made all the difference. Friendly. Outgoing and always pleasant to help you out.
Great location. Parking is very tight.
Request a third floor room as there are no elevators.
Morning breakfast is basic but elegant inspired by Northwest cuisine. Coffee is great. Chef Emily is wonderful and made for a great experience.
Inn was nicely designed, comfortable, clean, with an excellent view of the Puget Sound. The breakfast provided was excellent and the staff both helpful and courteous. The island had many interesting places to explore and the town of Langley was quaint, boutique with a few places to eat, but the people living and working there were just very friendly and made you feel very welcome.