The Inn at Langley
What We Love
- Views of the Saratoga Passage section of Puget Sound from virtually every room
- Your own private furnished balcony over the sound
- Every diner’s name is printed at the top of his or her menu
- The inn’s “beyond continental” breakfast is included — and lives up to its name
- Romantic dimmer switches on nearly every light
- Free (and high-quality) Bushnell binoculars available for guests
What To Know
- The weather can be unpredictable on Whidbey Island, so pack for a range of temperatures and weather conditions, especially rain
- Reservations are essential for the legendary six-course dinner, which is served only at the following times: 7 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 6 p.m. on Sundays
- It’s worth splurging for the wine pairing ($85) with your dinner; the inn’s cellar is extensive and well curated.
- Accessible by the Washington State ferry or by car across Deception Pass
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
When you stay at The Inn at Langley in Langley, you’ll be by the ocean and within the vicinity of Marguerite Brons Memorial Park and Island Greens Golf. This romantic inn is within the region of Camano Island State Park and Meerkerk Rhododendron Gardens.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 26 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies. Private bathrooms have jetted bathtubs.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of The Inn at Langley.
How to Get There
We've done a weekend getaway a few times here, and it's always the re-set we need. Three days and two nights of a luxurious, calm environment, with nothing but the Sound and the sky to look at. I don't think we even turn on the TV. We light the fireplace and enjoy wine or coffee on the deck or in the room. Relax and read, soak in the tub, take a walk into the quaint town to explore or have dinner. The breakfasts are always fresh and delicious, with a relaxed atmosphere. Splurge on the Chef's Dinner for an exemplary, incredible meal. Can't wait to go again!
We were able to spend 2 nights at our favorite place, The Inn at Langley. From the moment we walked into the room and saw the beautiful view, we felt so peaceful. We got up in the morning,took our coffee and sat out on the deck and just enjoyed the peace and quiet. There were extra touches in the room like a card personally welcoming us to a bowl full of delicious snacks. The staff were very helpful and the breakfast buffet was delicious. Can’t wait to come back.
Do you want the sound of waves, the sunset, a relaxing bath, a king size bed? Look no further than this Inn. Excellent service, comfortable room that included wonderful amenities. Very peaceful on the water. Try the Spa as well! A massage that was out of this world. Breakfast included was amazing. Gardens outside were gorgeous. In addition, the Town of Langley was amazing to walk to and so close. A very peaceful time on Whidbey Island.