The Cliff Hotel
What We Love
- A buzzed-about, all-new Caribbean resort, including a welcome cocktail and a suite or villa
- Making yourself at home in a spacious suite or villa
- Toasting your fabulous vacation to come with a cocktail on arrival
- Staying somewhere brand-new, on Caribbean Journal’s list of exciting 2016 hotel openings
- The rugged beauty of Negril's famous cliffs
What To Know
- Previously known as Moon Dance Cliffs, the property was renovated and reopened in December 2015
- The beach is a 10-minute drive away
- Best for those looking for a quiet stay; nightlife and other attractions are a cab ride away
- Children are welcome, but take the cliffside location into consideration
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Centrally located in Negril, The Cliff Hotel is convenient to Negril Lighthouse and Throne Room. This 5-star hotel is within the vicinity of Times Square Mall and Negril Hills Golf Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). The beach shuttle (surcharge) makes getting to the surf and sand a breeze.
Food & Drink
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink from a poolside bar or one of the 3 bars/lounges.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
About 50 family and friends stayed at the cliff hotel for 7 days to celebrate my Bestfriends 50th birthday. The venue was picture perfect! The hotel staff was amazing and the food was tasty and well priced.
Enjoyed a fabulous birthday party with friends that included a party of over 50 with teens to retirees! The rooms, pools, food and service was all high-end & top shelf. The hotel staffs was very attentive & went above beyond to create memorable moments.
Beautiful property with a friendly, attentive staff. Property grounds / landscaping are magnificent with many areas for quiet reflection and to soak in the ocean views. Zest Restaurant is perfectly situated to enjoy a scrumptious meal with an ocean view. The treatment rooms at KiYara Spa offers a super relaxing environment with the ocean breeze and sounds filling the room.