One&Only Cape Town
What We Love
- Panoramic views of iconic Table Mountain
- The largest guestrooms in Cape Town (starting at 680 square feet)
- Tri-level wine loft featuring both acclaimed and undiscovered South African vintages
- One&Only's exclusive, private island
- Goodman Gallery, which displays a range of emerging South African artists
- Awarded Number 1 Top City Hotel in Africa and the Middle East in Travel + Leisure's World's Best Awards, 2012
What To Know
- A tourism levy of approximately $5 per night will be collected by the hotel at checkout
- Island villas are more family-oriented
- The hotel is 10 minutes on foot from the touristy but fashionable waterfront
- On-site restaurant Nobu is a bit pricey
- DJs play live music in the Vista Bar at nights
- The island is surrounded by looming residential condos
- The fitness center is in a separate building (Marina) from spa (island)
- Guests will be given a free WiFi voucher of 500MG to use within three days
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at One&Only Cape Town, you’ll be centrally located in Cape Town, steps from Two Oceans Aquarium and Cape Medical Museum. This 5-star hotel is within close proximity of The Springbok Experience Rugby Museum and Nobel Square.
Make yourself at home in one of the 131 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. Additional features include wireless Internet access (surcharge), babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and an arcade/game room.
Grab a bite at one of the hotel’s 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Cape Town? This hotel has 3927 square feet (365 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
My wife and I spent a weekend here for a double celebration of our anniversary/my birthday and it was a truly memorable experience thanks to the service and hospitality of the staff at this property.
Thank you to Annie, Carmen, Linda, Mamytchou, Primrose & Yonela for making our stay a memorable one.
Everyone here has this amazing ability to get the little things right.
From Mr & Mrs. Omar
overall an exceptional experience. I have used your services all over the world
including Cabos Mexico,,Maldives, Dubai,(multiple times)
The room was great excellent mountain view,
SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT.
Very good service and facilities. Enjoyed every minute in the hotel and hoping some day i can return! The staff was super nice and helpful, the hotel is in a great and safe location and is very beautiful