What We Love
- A stay includes daily breakfast, WiFi, and use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks and the tennis court
- Up-to-date technology in the villas
- Panoramic view of surrounding islands in Sir Francis Drake Channel
- Excellent snorkeling and kayaking around the point
- Concierge service can arrange deep-sea fishing or prestock your fridge (for an additional fee)
- For families, there’s a kiddie section of the pool and a collection of toys and games
What To Know
- Children 3 and under are not permitted
- The Clubhouse restaurant will be closed until October 18th. During this time, a credit of $10 per person, per day will be provided to guests upon arrival to cover breakfast
- Free WiFi can be spotty in the villas
- It’s a drive to most restaurants and sightseeing
- Tiered, spread-out setting is not handicap-friendly
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Frenchmans in West End (Tortola), you’ll be close to Soper’s Hole Marina and Annaberg Plantation. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Smuggler’s Cove Beach and Long Bay Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 9 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as ceiling fans and in-room massages.
Relax and unwind with massages and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool and an outdoor tennis court. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and tour/ticket assistance.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at a restaurant serving guests of Frenchmans. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
The front desk is staffed during limited hours. Free self parking is available onsite.