What We Love
- Daily wine tasting in Fireside Cellars and weekday “Happier Hours”
- Romantic soaking tubs that have a clear sightline to TV, fireplace and views
- Down the road from Chateau Ste. Michelle and Columbia wineries, the Redhook Brewery and the Sammamish River Trail
- Pet-friendly with a WVIP (Willows Very Important Pet) program
- A 2,000-square-foot spa
What To Know
- Best for couples
- There’s a $25 pet fee per stay
- Make reservations for the two on-site restaurants – both are popular spots for locals (and Herbfarm is open only for dinner, Thursday-Sunday)
- Most guestrooms were renovated in 2010; there's still some ongoing renovation, but it won't impact guests
- The property is 20 to 30 minutes by car from Seattle, depending on traffic
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
When you stay at Willows Lodge in Woodinville, you’ll be on a river and minutes from Red Hook Brewery and Columbia Winery. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Northshore Athletic Fields and Adventura Aerial Adventure Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies. Premium TV channels and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include limo/town car service, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.
How to Get There
This place was quiet, cozy, fancy, clean, had great service, and wasn't so big and busy. Awsome place to romantic get away or even just stay. Cant wait to go back. And barking frog restaurant there had great food and ambiance
Although the environment is beautiful, the best part of Willows Lodge is the team of staff are very friendly and engaging while being invested in guests having the best experiences. I've stayed at the Willows Lodge, as have friends, before my recent stay and will be happy to enjoy staying in the future.
Enjoyed our return visit at Willows Lodge as much as first for some great rest and slower pace. Rooms are large and quiet. Staff is welcoming and attentive. Walking and biking right nearby to earn your wine tastings and filling meals at their restaurants or nearby at The Commons or The Purple Wine Bar. Loved the Garden complete with sleeping pig (photo below).