What We Love
- The ultracushy beds with 400-count Egyptian cotton linens and a mountain of down-filled pillows
- The elevator’s rotating carpets for each day of the week
- In-room French press coffee by local roaster Cafe Vita
- Free daily car service to downtown Seattle
- Free WiFi
- The staff demonstrates a mastery of the art of service
- The welcome glass of chardonnay (after 3 p.m. daily)
What To Know
- One of Seattle’s most romantic hotel
- The 24-hour fitness center allows guests to slim down and pump up whenever the mood strikes
- No pool or hot tub at this city hotel
- Fido is welcome for $60 per stay
- Valet parking is $39 a night
- Located in Seattle’s First Hill neighborhood and close to the trendy, restaurant-filled Capitol Hill neighborhood
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Sorrento in Seattle (Seattle Central Business District), you’ll be minutes from Virginia Mason Medical Center and Washington State Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is close to Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has facilities measuring 1800 square feet (167 square meters), including a meeting room.
How to Get There
The perfect romantic hotel if yesteryear. We wanted this to be a true celebration for my 60th birthday and wanted to celebrate it in an historic location. There aren’t many choices left in Seattle. They provided many special touches that went way above and beyond what was expected!
We came because we heard it was haunted. (There are lots of review sites that talk about it). Although we did not get any hauntings, the hotel was top notch. Actually I feel like it was a better sleep than I get at home. The bathroom was impressive, and the staff were super friendly. I would definitely recommend.
After looking at multiple hotel sites in the area, most of which looked exactly the same (the ubiquitous anonymous business traveller look) and would look and feel the same in any major city, it was a breath of fresh air to stumble upon Hotel Sorrento. A beautifully restored masterpiece, it is both cozy and elegant. The rooms are spacious and well appointed. The public spaces are gorgeous. The food is great. The staff is friendly and helpful. The location is ideal for the traveler who doesn't want to deal with cars -- an easy walk to the museums and the waterfront.