What We Love
- The ultracushy beds with 400-count Egyptian cotton linens and a mountain of down-filled pillows
- The elevator’s rotating carpets for each day of the week
- In-room French press coffee by local roaster Cafe Vita
- Free daily car service to downtown Seattle
- Free WiFi
- The staff demonstrates a mastery of the art of service
- The welcome glass of chardonnay (after 3 p.m. daily)
What To Know
- One of Seattle’s most romantic hotel
- The 24-hour fitness center allows guests to slim down and pump up whenever the mood strikes
- No pool or hot tub at this city hotel
- Fido is welcome for $60 per stay
- Valet parking is $39 a night
- Located in Seattle’s First Hill neighborhood and close to the trendy, restaurant-filled Capitol Hill neighborhood
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hotel Sorrento in Seattle (Seattle Central Business District), you’ll be minutes from Virginia Mason Medical Center and Washington State Convention Center. This 4-star hotel is close to Pike Place Market and Space Needle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a garden. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-out. Planning an event in Seattle? This hotel has facilities measuring 1800 square feet (167 square meters), including a meeting room.
How to Get There
This hotel is charming! Comfortable bed nice decor and friendly staff I loved my dinner on the outdoor patio with music The margarita like pizza was delicious and I loved the tarragon vinaigrette salad
This getaway provided us with
an opportunity to leave the heat and humidity of the south and relax in Seattle ! The location and the ease of public transportation made the Hotel Sorrento a perfect mix. The professional yet friendly character of the staff was a welcomed change from many others. We most certainly will make the Sorrento our home away from home.
The property look great and clean, the check-in counter staff was very friendly and helpful if only the room were a bit better, a/c was broken the mobile unit did not do the job and it was so noisy that I had to turn it off and open the windows so we can sleep the noise on the street was a lot less than the a/c unit.