The Heathman Hotel
What We Love
- The restaurant, Trellis, has a wine list boasting 9 pages of wines from the Columbia, Walla Walla and Willamette valleys
- Use one of the hotel’s 9-speed bikes to experience Seattle’s favorite form of green transportation
- Choose from 3 luxurious mattress types, from featherbed to Tempur-Pedic — even your pooch has a trio of options
What To Know
- Kirkland is not urban Seattle — expect a small-town feel
- The shores of Lake Washington are within sight but still several blocks from the hotel
- Some rooms have a sizable shower but no bathtub; request a tub if needed
- All rooms have a Juliet or full balcony, but they’re inviting only on the Northwest’s rare sunny days
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
The Heathman Hotel is in the heart of Kirkland, walking distance from Kirkland Performance Center and Marina Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Heritage Hall and Kirkland Parkplace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 10 mi.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kirkland? This hotel has facilities measuring 2500 square feet (232 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
How to Get There
I can't tell you enough how much I enjoyed this hotel. Great location, great people, great restaurant in hotel! Room really comfortable and fantastic shower. Coffee in lobby! Free bikes. Just really pleasant experience!!
The Heathman Hotel in Kirkland is a gem, conveniently located in the heart of the city. Walking distance to many wonderful restaurants and shops in addition to the beautiful waterfront. The hotel is immaculately cleaned and staff very friendly. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay.
I"ve stayed many times before but this is the first time after the remodel and I sensed a difference in the staff (not as good). We tried to get some drinks and small plates at about 10:45pm and they said they were closing at 11pm; not good for communing with friends after a performance at the nearby Arts Center.