The Heathman Hotel
What We Love
- The restaurant, Trellis, has a wine list boasting 9 pages of wines from the Columbia, Walla Walla and Willamette valleys
- Use one of the hotel’s 9-speed bikes to experience Seattle’s favorite form of green transportation
- Choose from 3 luxurious mattress types, from featherbed to Tempur-Pedic — even your pooch has a trio of options
What To Know
- Kirkland is not urban Seattle — expect a small-town feel
- The shores of Lake Washington are within sight but still several blocks from the hotel
- Some rooms have a sizable shower but no bathtub; request a tub if needed
- All rooms have a Juliet or full balcony, but they’re inviting only on the Northwest’s rare sunny days
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
The Heathman Hotel is in the heart of Kirkland, walking distance from Kirkland Performance Center and Marina Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Heritage Hall and Kirkland Parkplace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 91 air-conditioned rooms featuring MP3 docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities including a fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, wedding services, and a fireplace in the lobby. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 10 mi.
Enjoy a meal at a restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel’s 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Kirkland? This hotel has facilities measuring 2500 square feet (232 square meters), including meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
How to Get There
I've stayed at The Heathman a number of times when in Seattle for meetings at Microsoft. My most recent visit was the best yet because I was upgraded to a lovely big room! The rooms are very comfortable and very clean, and the hotel is very well situated - lots of nearby restaurants and Lake Washington is just down the road - makes for a good morning walk. The staff are very helpful and friendly, and the cleaning staff do a particularly good job. Hopefully I will be back again next year!
Staying at the Heathman is treat when traveling to the Kirkland area. The hotel is located in a spot that allows access to major stops and many delicious restaurants in walking distance as well as in the hotel itself. Housekeeping is daily, even when I did not use it, they would offer me amenities in case I needed it.
I coordinated a weekend stay event for 20 people it was a very positive experience from beginning to end. I had never seen the property and it was everything they said it would be! It is a lovely property and the entire staff is very helpful