The Chateaux Deer Valley
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included for stays December 8, 2012 through April 14, 2013
- Inventory extends through April 2012, so book your ski trip now
- Spacious suites have gas fireplaces and full kitchens
- Free shuttle service to downtown Park City and Park City Mountain Resort
- The heated outdoor pool, with excellent views of the slopes
- Free parking in the heated underground garage
- Live music at the on-site Cena Ristorante
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Park City
What To Know
- Deer Valley does not allow snowboarding and closes for the winter season on April 15
- The hotel is not ski-in/ski-out, but the closest lift is just 150 yards away
- It’s a 45-minute drive (36 miles) from Salt Lake City International Airport
- The restaurant and nightlife scene of downtown Park City is a 10-minute shuttle ride away
- The altitude at Deer Valley Village is about 8,100 feet
- Rooms were renovated in 2011
- The restaurant and spa will be closed from October 14 through December 6; guests can visit Stein Eriksen Lodge across the street, which has a spa and dining options from 7 a.m. until midnight
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Chateaux Deer Valley in Park City (Deer Valley), you’ll be close to Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort. This 4-star condominium resort is within close proximity of Egyptian Theatre and Park City Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Park City? This condominium resort has 9320 square feet (866 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Great gem in Deer Valley. Location is perfect. 6 minutes from Park City Main Street. Their shuttle service is very convenient. Ski lift is right across the street. Everyone was very nice. Nothing bad to say.
First time skiing at the Deer Valley. Excellent place with great staff. Felt welcomed from the moment we arrived, staff was helpful and very courteous. Ski rental was a breeze with very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Ample parking which was covered and secure. Best part is the location, you just walk across the street to take the lift!
We've been staying at The Chateaux for many years. The high level of service, facilities, and amenities keeps us coming back. It's location just across from the ski entrance and adjacent to the ski rental shop are also key.
Excellent, outstanding services and facilities. Room was big and comfortable for a family of 5. Restaurant is also great for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Walking distance from the main lifts of deer valley
Over the last few years we've been visiting Deer Valley more often. The mountain is great - a lot of good skiing, great food, and wonderful customer service. The last few years we've stayed at the Stein Eriksen lodge but the prices were very high this year so we looked around for alternatives.
The Chateaux is managed by Stein Eriksen and we had a great experience. Staff was very friendly and welcoming, room was cozy and well-decorated with nice tile in the bathroom and a lot of mountain character.
Restaurant and bar were both nice, though not as elegant as Stein Eriksen.
We were initially a little concerned about not having direct ski-out access, but the Silver Peak lodge is just across the street and we stored our skis and boots there overnight. It was less than 3 minutes from leaving The Chateaux to starting to gear up in the lodge.
We were very happy and plan to go back soon.