The Chateaux Deer Valley
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included for stays December 8, 2012 through April 14, 2013
- Inventory extends through April 2012, so book your ski trip now
- Spacious suites have gas fireplaces and full kitchens
- Free shuttle service to downtown Park City and Park City Mountain Resort
- The heated outdoor pool, with excellent views of the slopes
- Free parking in the heated underground garage
- Live music at the on-site Cena Ristorante
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Park City
What To Know
- Deer Valley does not allow snowboarding and closes for the winter season on April 15
- The hotel is not ski-in/ski-out, but the closest lift is just 150 yards away
- It’s a 45-minute drive (36 miles) from Salt Lake City International Airport
- The restaurant and nightlife scene of downtown Park City is a 10-minute shuttle ride away
- The altitude at Deer Valley Village is about 8,100 feet
- Rooms were renovated in 2011
- The restaurant and spa will be closed from October 14 through December 6; guests can visit Stein Eriksen Lodge across the street, which has a spa and dining options from 7 a.m. until midnight
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Chateaux Deer Valley in Park City (Deer Valley), you’ll be close to Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort. This 4-star condominium resort is within close proximity of Egyptian Theatre and Park City Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Park City? This condominium resort has 9320 square feet (866 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Paid for a condo but got a studio. Told we couldn’t get reimbursed for the mistake. Carpet was old and stained. TV didn’t work. Some electrical outlets didn’t work. Liked having 2 bathrooms. Customer service was terrible, no one at front door, and front desk guy was arrogant and said I would like the room I was being given even though I paid over $100 for the condo room. I won’t go back again.
We didn’t know that there is a down time for this hotel and area between summer and winter seasons! Many draws for staying here when we were on line booking weren’t available. There wasn’t even a concierge available and as nice as the front desk people were they were not helpful at all in answering questions. All the interesting fun things to see and do in the area closed down the weekend before. Our room was very nice and clean, except for the previous guest’s soap bar in the shower. There is building construction next door and they start at 7am sharp so no sleeping in. We did enjoy hiking and should have stayed in Heber or Midway closer to the National Park. Now we know!
The stand out plus for this hotel were several of the staff members who were the nicest people one could ever meet and were certainly the highlight of our stay. Josh, Kade and Jeremy.
Enjoyed a short stay at this wonderful hotel. Check-in was friendly and fast. The lobby and rooms are all tastefully decorated with high-end (but not gaudy) furnishings. Our standard room with king bed was comfortable but on the small side. The place was clean, smelled great and was exceptionally quiet. The bed and bath linens were luxurious. The bed itself was very comfortable. The place even came with a gas fireplace and jetted tub! My two complaints are pretty minor: the secure wifi did not work in the room, only the unsecured site. The elevator had an annoying squeak whenever the door opened and closed, something that I'm surprised hasn't been noticed by the maintenance team.