The Chateaux Deer Valley
What We Love
- Daily breakfast is included for stays December 8, 2012 through April 14, 2013
- Inventory extends through April 2012, so book your ski trip now
- Spacious suites have gas fireplaces and full kitchens
- Free shuttle service to downtown Park City and Park City Mountain Resort
- The heated outdoor pool, with excellent views of the slopes
- Free parking in the heated underground garage
- Live music at the on-site Cena Ristorante
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Park City
What To Know
- Deer Valley does not allow snowboarding and closes for the winter season on April 15
- The hotel is not ski-in/ski-out, but the closest lift is just 150 yards away
- It’s a 45-minute drive (36 miles) from Salt Lake City International Airport
- The restaurant and nightlife scene of downtown Park City is a 10-minute shuttle ride away
- The altitude at Deer Valley Village is about 8,100 feet
- Rooms were renovated in 2011
- The restaurant and spa will be closed from October 14 through December 6; guests can visit Stein Eriksen Lodge across the street, which has a spa and dining options from 7 a.m. until midnight
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at The Chateaux Deer Valley in Park City (Deer Valley), you’ll be close to Deer Valley Resort and Park City Mountain Resort. This 4-star condominium resort is within close proximity of Egyptian Theatre and Park City Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 142 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Spend the day on the slopes, or enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Park City? This condominium resort has 9320 square feet (866 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Beautiful hotel. Service was superior. Everyone was so nice and friendly, always ready to take us into town when we needed a ride. Loved having a washing machine and dryer. We'd definitely love to stay here again.
Outstanding getaway resort. Recommend the stay and dine package which includes 3 course meal and breakfast for two. The food was excellent. Also recommend taking advantage of the spa treatments which were also outstanding. The room was also great with ready access to outdoor pool and hot tubs. Will be coming back good sure.
Very relaxing and quiet hotel. I loved that there was a parking garage. It was easy to find a space close to the lobby entrance. Annika was the desk clerk who helped us, she was extremely friendly and genuine! She answered our questions about the shuttle and events going on in Park City that we could check out. The layout of the hotel helped keep the noise down. I didn't hear anybody above me or below me, nor did I hear doors opening and closing in the rooms around me. I loved the center social area with the propane fire and seating arrangements. Every employee I saw greeted me and were very friendly! The room was impressively clean; I felt comfortable walking around my room in socks. The room included a large TV, fireplace, microwave, fridge, and toaster. The beds were soft and comfortable to sleep on. The breakfast buffet had excellent options ranging from eggs and bacon to nutella French toast and oatmeal. Adrian helped us have a quick and efficient check-out and let me know about deals the hotel was offering by booking through their website (currently a book 2 nights, get the 3rd free). There were no negatives to my stay at this hotel! I will definitely come back and recommend this hotel to my friends and family!
Love this place! This was our 4th time here. The service is impeccable. The restaurant food was fantastic. Everyone was so friendly. The scenery and backdrop was so beautiful. Can't wait till my next vacation here. I highly recommend this place.
My boyfriend and I came Memorial Day Weekend for a wedding and could not believe how amazing our room was. Every little detail was thought out.
We had a beautiful framed painting when you first walk in, FRESH flowers in a vase next to the sink, our own gas fireplace.... etc. Here are some others things we noted...
1. Humidifier in the closet (so necessary)
2. A warming towel rack
3. Creamer for coffee was in the fridge
4. A drawer of silverware, steak knives, wine opener
5. A toaster!
6. A rubber mat for your boots (if its snowing/raining)
7. Deep jacuzzi tub
Everything felt so home like and the bed was incredibly comfortable.
We enjoyed to roaring fireplaces in the lobby on this cold weekend, a chess board for guests to play, and the breakfast buffet was AMAZING! It was unlike any buffet we had had before. So worth it!!
I highly recommend this hotel!