Main & SKY
What We Love
- Thoughtful details, from Anichini linens to Jenn-Air stainless steel appliances
- Three of Park City’s best restaurants are on-site, as is the chic SkyBlue rooftop lounge
- Soaking in a deep Japanese-inspired ofuro tub in the hotel’s Amatsu Spa
- The town’s ski lift is about 100 yards away
- Some suites have their own pool table
- Eco ethics: The hotel is built to LEED environmental standards
What To Know
- A $15 per night resort fee will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- Ski season ends in mid-April, but guests can drive to Snowbird, which is about an hour away and has skiing until early July
- The large suites, some with extra bedrooms, make Sky Lodge popular with families
- Parking is valet ($15 per night); cars are stored in a heated underground garage
- No pets allowed
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Main & SKY, you’ll be centrally located in Park City, steps from Kimball Art Center and minutes from Park City Museum. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Egyptian Theatre and Alpine Coaster.
Make yourself at home in one of the 33 air-conditioned rooms featuring fireplaces and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include safes and separate sitting areas, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a fireplace in the lobby. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
A complimentary continental breakfast is included.
Featured amenities include express check-in, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I would highly recommend staying at this place when visiting Park City. It is centrally located, clean, very nice and modern, with excellent service. The general manager, Michael, was very accommodating and customer-oriented. Our room was upgraded with a hot tub which was a nice touch! Housekeeping service provided daily. No issues during our stay. Will definitely be back next time we visit.
Multi Million dollar building with probably the best location in PC for downtown nightlife/access.
With that said think of this as an AirBnB because that is basically what it is.
Don't count on something not working or missing in your room. It is not a full service Hotel. The rooms are nice if you have one that is not broken. But again, if you can deal with that, don't need room service or a big pool it is a great location. Often, they have single nights available on weekends, and i don't think many Hotels do that.
The owners must be absentee or blew their reserves on something else since this Hotel could be 5 star with just a little care and money. Still we just spent a Saturday for the Arts festival and the kids and wife said they liked it. 3.5-4 stars.
This place is grossly misrepresented. There is no restaurant or spa. They have been closed for months. No organic anything because there is no kitchen. The front desk has someone there 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday to Saturday, No one Sunday. There is no organic coffee in the room. No one answers the phone. Maid service is once a day. You have to go to the front desk and radio someone if you need anything on Sunday or any day after 5 p.m. I called the manager, Brenda, she never responded. The location is as advertised but that is it. We stayed there the last weekend of the ski season 4/5/19-4/9/19. Never again