Hyatt Centric Park City
What We Love
- Ski-in, Ski-out at Canyons Resort, Utah's largest ski and snowboard resort
- Easy access to mountain biking and hiking come spring and summer
- Guestrooms with gas fireplaces
- Elaborate pool area and hot tubs that are ideal for any season
- Steps from Canyons new and improved line-up of restaurants, including Alpine House and The Farm
What To Know
- A $20 resort fee per night will be collected upon checkout from Jetsetter
- Ski season in this neck of the Wasatch usually goes from late November to the first week of April
- Park City's Main Street is five miles away, about $15 to $20 by taxi
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Park City
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Park City, Hyatt Centric Park City is in the mountains, minutes from Canyons Resort, and close to Red Pine Adventures. This 4-star lodge is within close proximity of Utah Olympic Park and Redstone.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 150 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces and LCD televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while iPod docking stations and digital programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this lodge, which also features an outdoor pool and a sauna. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and supervised childcare/activities. The complimentary ski shuttle makes getting to the slopes a breeze.
Satisfy your appetite at the lodge’s restaurant, which features a bar. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, limo/town car service, and a computer station. Event facilities at this lodge consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Can't say enough about the quality of the hotel and friendly staff! I would recommend this hotel to everyone. My room was luxurious and well appointed; two bedrooms, two gas fireplaces, large kitchen with granite counter tops.
Hidden off the main road this Hyatt Centric is a gem. It’s brand new, has a parking garage underground and offers valet if you prefer. The lobby is so well built and decorated and the rooms were so comfy and phenomenal
This lobby and restaurant experience do not match the great staff and rooms. If they invested more in the lobby experience and restaurants so that it felt more like a luxury property or at least a mountain lodge instead of a business center it would go a long way.