Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
What We Love
- Excellent in-town location equidistant from the Canyons, Deer Valley and Park City Mountain Resort
- All rooms are large suites with a kitchen, oversize jetted tub and separate walk-in shower
- Dedicated hotel shuttle to ski areas. Also, Park City’s free biodiesel bus system stops outside the front door
- The excellent Park City Golf Course is out the back door — and hosts the town’s best cross-country skiing in winter
- Ultra-reliable Salt Lake City airport is a skier’s favorite. There are tons of nonstops, it rarely closes for winter weather, and it’s just 35 minutes from Park City.
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Park City
What To Know
- Getting to downhill ski areas requires the hotel shuttle, town bus or a car, but it’s never more than a five- or 10-minute ride
- Deer Valley is one of the three Park City ski resorts that limits the number of skiers daily — check before you show up; Deer Valley also does not allow snowboarding
- Utah’s archaic liquor laws have been liberalized, but beer is still mostly limited to “light” 3.2 percent brews
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Parking On Site
Located in Park City (North Park City), Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection is minutes from Park City Golf Club and Olympic Welcome Plaza. This 4-star condominium resort is within close proximity of Park City Mountain Resort and Alpine Coaster.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 100 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchenettes are outfitted with refrigerators and microwaves. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). You’ll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the condominium resort’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This condominium resort has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
My husband and I live in Utah and for special occasions we stay here during the off (not ski) season. The hotel is very nice. Upscale and beautiful, overlooking the Park City Golf Course. Excellent amenities. Lovely pool and hot tub. We were upgraded to a Cottage once and have requested one every time since. Two bathrooms living, kitchen area, fireplace and your own hot tub. We request an upstairs one for privacy in the hot tub as neighbors can see you on the ground floor. Just a wonderful romantic retreat.
Went here for a business meeting, and was blown away by the quintessential cabin feel and warmth. The rooms were beautiful and large with a little kitchen and a stunning view. In addition, the food was outstanding. I highly recommend.
I stayed here with my family in July. The overall property and hotel were beautiful. the staff were very helpful and there is shuttle service to locations all around park city. The hotel pool was very nice with a large Jacuzzi next to it. Food service was great and reasonable. They also have a Ruth Chris restaurant on location, which was very good. My room had a full kitchen and beautiful view. I would differently stay there again!!
My husband and I came here for our anniversary and were not only pleased with the cottage that we stayed in but loved the services and kindness we received from all the staff at the Hotel. They were very prompt and friendly and made sure we always had anything we needed.
Just did a team event hear and could not of been happier. Wow great location. loved the views and the hotel staff could not have been any nicer to our group. Loved my room. Outdoor hot tub and 2 fire places in the room. Very close to down town. The only suggestion i would make is to add a store for to go snacks or something. Otherwise the place is perfect. The view is worth it all. I for sure will be back. Thanks @marriott great job.