Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
What We Love
- Excellent in-town location equidistant from the Canyons, Deer Valley and Park City Mountain Resort
- All rooms are large suites with a kitchen, oversize jetted tub and separate walk-in shower
- Dedicated hotel shuttle to ski areas. Also, Park City’s free biodiesel bus system stops outside the front door
- The excellent Park City Golf Course is out the back door — and hosts the town’s best cross-country skiing in winter
- Ultra-reliable Salt Lake City airport is a skier’s favorite. There are tons of nonstops, it rarely closes for winter weather, and it’s just 35 minutes from Park City.
- READ MORE: 72 Hours in Park City
What To Know
- Getting to downhill ski areas requires the hotel shuttle, town bus or a car, but it’s never more than a five- or 10-minute ride
- Deer Valley is one of the three Park City ski resorts that limits the number of skiers daily — check before you show up; Deer Valley also does not allow snowboarding
- Utah’s archaic liquor laws have been liberalized, but beer is still mostly limited to “light” 3.2 percent brews
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
Located in Park City (North Park City), Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection is minutes from Park City Golf Club and Olympic Welcome Plaza. This 4-star condominium resort is within close proximity of Park City Mountain Resort and Alpine Coaster.
Treat yourself to a stay in one of the 100 guestrooms, featuring fireplaces. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Kitchenettes are outfitted with refrigerators and microwaves. Satellite programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature jetted bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. While the golfer in the family is out on the course, you can enjoy above-par recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). You’ll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Grab a bite to eat at the condominium resort’s restaurant, where you can enjoy drinks at a bar, take in a pool view, and even dine alfresco (weather permitting). You can also stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This condominium resort has 7 meeting rooms available for events. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
Amazing resort to stay in for a weekend in Park City. Quick drive to the mountain, downtown, and just amazing amenities include a private hot tub on the balcony. We also had a mini kitchenette which was clutch because Park City dining is both expensive and mediocre. Would definitely stay here again!
Should also caveat that we used Marriott points as the rooms (if paying cash) are quite expensive.
This is a gorgeous property in an even more gorgeous setting! The room was amazing, and well equipped with a kitchenette. The staff, at every level, was polite, courteous, and went out of their way to make sure everything was wonderful. I wasn't ready to leave when it was time to go. I would stay here again and again!
Stayed because of a meeting. Beautiful inside & out. My reservation had been for the next night because of a Marriott desk error. The front desk was able to correct and placed me in a cottage -a definite upgrade. Because of that I had to to walk (1/8 miles) or request ride (very prompt) to/from main building. My room was awesome & included outdoor hot tub (I didn't use because of time limitations). Had 2 fireplaces, fridge, & stove. Very nice.
Very quiet for sleep. Remember to bring warm clothes-20 degrees cooler than Salt Lake City. Check out was easy & bill as correct.