Mercure Warwickshire Walton Hall Hotel & Spa
What We Love
- Rural charm in the Warwickshire countryside, a stone's throw from Shakespeare's birthplaceTaking in Shakespeare’s picturesque old stomping ground in Stratford-upon-Avon
- Walking in the beautiful Warwickshire countryside
- The excellent cuisine in The Orangery
What To Know
- Some rooms could use a little updating
- WiFi is slow given the hotel's countryside setting
- Breakfast is buffet style and completely self-service
A charming stay in the Warwickshire countryside with breakfast, three-course dinner and a spa discount
Known for the world-renowned Royal Shakespeare Company in Stratford-upon-Avon, Shakespeare’s birthplace, Warwick Castle, miles of beautiful countryside and old-worlde villages, Warwickshire is something of a pilgrimage site for historians and literary buffs. Set in the county’s green open landscape, the four-star Walton Hotel is another stalwart Mercure property. A stone’s throw from Stratford-upon-Avon, Coventry and Warwick, it’s the ideal retreat for a short, rejuvenating break.
After a busy day at the theatre, browsing boutiques or getting your fill of culture, take a dip in the hotel pool, indulge in a beauty treatment and wander through the 65 acres of beautiful gardens, before a delicious dinner in the AA Rosette-awarded restaurant, The Orangery.