What We Love
- Family-friendly atmosphere
- Campus-style grounds — 2,900 acres in all
- The award-winning River Golf Course, host of the women's national PGA tournaments, is one of three golf courses
- Other activities include a sports club, Segway tours, Kids Kamp and more
- Free transportation to Busch Gardens and Colonial Williamsburg
What To Know
- The outdoor pool closes during the winter months and is set to re-open on Memorial Day weekend; the marina will begin selling gas in April
- Make a reservation at the spa, particularly on weekends
- The resort also has a conference center and is popular for weddings
- Get a suite for more room and a kitchenette (a nice perk for families)
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
- Room Service
When you stay at Kingsmill Resort in Williamsburg, you’ll be in the historical district and close to Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Water Country USA. This family-friendly resort is within close proximity of Redoubt Park and Carter’s Grove Plantation.
Make yourself at home in one of the 425 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private furnished balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can get some exercise with a round of golf or enjoy a lazy day at the private beach. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). If you’re planning a day at a nearby theme park, you can hop on the complimentary shuttle.
Enjoy a meal at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 3 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). While enjoying a refreshing dip in the resort pool, you can order your favorite drink at the poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Williamsburg? This resort has 10,050 square feet (1 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
they put us in front of a pga junior event. My wife was harassed multiple times and they did nothing about it. they keep sending me surveys that are expired. We were there for my 55th birthday. It was an incredible disappointment.
The resort is a special place. Feels more like a private club than a hotel, because it really is one. We were in a room near the river and the weather was great. Service in all the areas have that Southern hospitality. Golf course was in great shape. We had drinks at the Marina after golf and watched the sun set, spectacular. We will go back soon.
Great for outdoor activities, hiking, sightseeing, golf, tennis, biking. Nearby Colonial Williamsburg, Yorktown, Busch Gardens. Don't miss Haunting on DOG Street during Halloween. Excellent restaurants on the property and nearby.