Hilton McLean Tysons Corner
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Hilton McLean Tysons Corner in McLean, you’ll be in the business district and close to Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of State Theatre and Great Falls Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 458 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 2.00 mi.
Food & Drink
Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Dining is also available at a coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
You come to the Hilton Tysons Corner and see the new and the modern designs overlapping a dated hotel atrium shell. At first impression, it looks nice and tastefully done. The atrium truly has some beautiful qualities! Then you start to notice how even the new additions and renovations are becoming a bit worn. Let me give some examples of what I mean:
* Each and every wall scone in the hallways and by the elevators is cracked. The heat of the lamp has caused the plastic to become brittle and crack.
* Dust up and down each of the wires hanging above the bar. (There are people who make a living cleaning chandeliers – perhaps they should be hired here.)
* At first I thought there were bugs inside the lampshade by my bed, but it turns out that they are huge dust-bunnies. In order to clean them out, the housekeeper would need to unscrew 4 screws with a screwdriver to wipe them out. (not the best of designs.)
* The guest room desk had these huge white stains on the table-top. I let the Front Desk know because I did not want to be charged for what looked like damage. Turns out, the stain is caused when people put hot food on the desk – some kind of reaction to the wood. Looked awful.
* I ran around the 7th floor twice to try to find the ice machine with no avail! I went to the 6th floor and found it. Shouldn’t there be a sign or something?
* The Tech Lounge area had these beautiful loungy leather chairs that a couple were missing buttons and looked like they need some white shoe polish on them to make them fresher.
* The restaurant, Harth, has lovely stylish décor and then above one of the fixtures, there are thumb-tacks holding ribbon in place to cover something. Eight push-pin thumb-tacks on the ceiling -- really??
* The rolling food bars in the meeting space looks like it rolled too many times against the wall and some paintings in the meeting space – leaving scuff-marks on the wall and paintings.
* The wood-like veneer under the sink area coming undone due to the wood underneath getting wet.
Overall, the hotel is better than average – just needs some TLC.
BTW, the Service was excellent!
I arrived late on Sunday and the lobby bar served the best calamari and cocktails. The location was great for the meeting I had to attend the next day. The room was impeccably clean and spacious. The staff was on spot, helpful and friendly. I can only say this is a great hotel for the location and you will not go wrong if you stay here. A solid hotel at a decent price. I say book now!
The Hilton is super clean with a wonderful, friendly, and professional staff. The restaurant prices are a bit on the steep side, however, the stay at the hotel was wonderful. I would stay here again. There is a shuttle available to transport within a 3 mile radius. Two huge malls in close range.
This is an exclusive hotel in a lovely area of Virginia, and I would highly recommend the stay. The staff are overall friendly and accommodating. The restaurant has great food, especially the wings! This is a high quality establishment.
Great facility. The guest room appeared brand new and pristine!! It was a business trip and I felt like I was on vacation in the room. The staff was very attentive. Look forward to my next visit. Thank you!!