Le Meridien Arlington
What We Love
- Panoramic views of the Potomac River and Washington, DC
- Convenient location, steps from the Rosslyn Metro stop
- Tasty French-Italian fare at the on-site Amuse restaurant
- Iconic curved glass building by I.M. Pei
- Passes in each room for the nearby Artisphere cultural center
What To Know
- You’ll need to take the Metro one stop or walk over the Key Bridge to reach DC
- For restaurants and nightlife, head to Clarendon or Georgetown; both are about a five-minute drive away
- Not all rooms have river views
- Hotel used to be called the Palomar Arlington
- Free WiFi
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Le Meridien Arlington in Arlington (Rosslyn), you’ll be convenient to Theodore Roosevelt Island Park and George Washington University. This 4-star hotel is close to Lincoln Memorial and Arlington National Cemetery.
Make yourself at home in one of the 154 air-conditioned rooms featuring DVD players. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available to keep you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a fireplace in the lobby.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Mingle with other guests at a complimentary reception, held on select days. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.