QC Terme Hotel Bagni Vecchi
What We Love
- A relaxing stay at a gorgeous Art Deco hotel in the Italian Alps – spa perks included Choosing one of the 30 different thermal treatments at the sumptuous spa
- Taking in the stunning views this lofty Alpine location
- Art Deco elegance throughout this historic resort
What To Know
- The hotel is located in Stelvio National Park; enjoy access to 9 natural hot springs and a thermal pool
- Complimentary onsite parking is available
- Free WiFi works well
Situated in the Alps region of Lombardy in northern Italy, Bormio is a historic spa town, owing to the thermal waters that bubble up from the earth below. The area offers plenty of activities, whatever the season, from skiing and hiking to golf and cycling. That’s if you can tear yourself away from the thermal spa facilities of course, of which QC Terme Hotel Bagni Vecchi has access to plenty.
With its own health facilities, as well as more next door at QC Terme Hotel Bagni Nuovi, you’ll find that wellness is truly the jewel in the already gleaming crown here. At Bagni Vecchi you’ll find a natural Turkish bath grotto and 2,000-year-old Roman baths; Bagni Nuovi’s spa area is expansive at over 11,000 square metres, and offers more ways to enjoy the thermal waters than you can shake a ski pole at. QC Terme Hotel Bagni Vecchi offers a handful of tempting dining options too, from the rustic interiors of the Light Café to the humble elegance of Antica Osteria Belvedere.