Hotel Royal Chiaohsi
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
Located in Jiaoxi, Hotel Royal Chiaohsi is in the mountains and convenient to Wufengchi Waterfall and Tangweigou Hot Springs Park. This golf hotel is within close proximity of Jiaoxi Sietian Temple and Jiaoxi Hot Spring Visitor Center.
Make yourself at home in one of the 193 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LED televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature spring water baths and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and complimentary newspapers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Practice your swing on the golf course and enjoy other recreational amenities, such as hot springs and an outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Food & Drink
Enjoy a meal at one of the hotel’s dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. From your room, you can also access room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Guests may use a train station pick-up service for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
I am the groom, Winston Chien, who had a wonderful wedding ceremeoy in Chiaohsi Royal Hoel.
I do appreciate all of efforts you contributed to us and assist us to earn tons of high comments from my national friends
I am proud because of you.
The main role in Chisaohsi is Emily Hsu who had assisted seriously us from September 2017 to May 12 2018. Her dedication in every detail we have experienced well.
Thank you all of your empolyees.
Stayed in the bi-level suite family of four, very spacious and nicely decorated as a Japanese hot spring hotel. The hotel prepared a birthday cake for my son was very nice. Both dinner and breakfast buffet with many stations were delicious but it gets kind of too crowded. Unfortunately it was pouring rain so wasn't able to enjoy pools and the resort ground but the indoor facility was fun.
It is an out of the place resort. Staff are extremely helpful and courteous as expected in all Hotel Royal chain.
The resort has been around for a while but the concept of relaxation has not changed.
We stayed in a tatami room for three. Spacious and private. Have our own private thermal bath tub. Facing the mountain.
It has a separate toilet room, very small and sits on wooden floor. Hence the problem of urine smell which cannot be deodorised.
Guest are encouraged to wear Japanese kimono and slippers provided throughout the site and at all times including the dining room. Unusual but comfortable and relaxing
The building is well designed and spacious.
Breakfast and buffet dinner is included in the price. Quality is vase and reasonably good..
Shuttle to go into town regularly and requires reservation. Not much in town to look at but some unique Taiwanese food.
Shuttle could also be booked to and from their sister hotel Royal hotel Nikko in Taipei at a reasonable cost.
All in all it was a positive experience and will do it again.
The first time i visited this hotel was in 2012 and I visited this hotel again in 2018.
My experience at this hotel in 2012 and 2018 are almost the same and in general my GF and I have a very pleasant experience at this hotel. The room is clean, nice, and tidy. The hot spring area is nice too. The followings are rooms for improvements:
1. the fixtures and furniture are a little bit wore out and old, but they do not not affect our stay at this hotel too much.
2. the food @ dinner buffet. Taste was good, but one critical disappointment is that food served at the hot-plate section is supposed to be hot, but instead it was barely warm.
the followings are the outstanding points that should be noted and deserve a medal:
1. My GF and I booked a spa treatment at this hotel. Although a student and a trainee from Macau (as far as I could remember, her name was 洪欣?) served us, her attitude and knowledge, when comparing to normal employees at other hotels and normal trainees and students, are exceptionally good. We know nothing about spa and her advice to us is good. For instance, I have atropic dermatitis and she can directly point out that I should use coconut oil as it is good for my skin. She also reminded and confirmed with us that we had an appointment at 5:30pm on 20 Feb 2018 by phone.
2. We checked out in the morning on 21 Feb 2018 and we discovered that we left something over at the hotel in the afternoon. We were leaving Taiwan on 21 Feb 2018 at night. We were panic and phoned the hotel. They immediately told us that our stuff would be delivered to another hotel of the same group in Taipei by 4:00pm and we reunited with our stuff before 3:30pm! Their response to lost items is quick and reliable.
3. a show, which was not delivered in Mandarin but in dialect which i believe is Taiwanese Hokkien, was delivered at night. It was interesting and was not the same as those traditional "show". I love the show as the script was written in an innovative, new and interesting way so as to promote the dialect. I guess this is the right way to do the right thing.
Room is large japanese style with mattress on floor. There is tub in room to enjoy hot spa but the feel is not quite the same as out in the open onsen. Price included breakfast and dinner, and i understand why this is so because there is nothing in town to explore around so one has to stay inside to enjoy the facilities. But the sumptuous dinner buffet makes up for it, lots of fresh seafood ,meat and veggies for all appetites. We literally had a feast that night.
We took bus from Taipei bus station to Chiao Hsi town and from there you can call hotel to pick u up. But I later noted from the hotel directory that guests are only eligible for 2 trips per stay, which means pick up and drop off when you leave. It is okay though, cos the town is quite dead and nothing to see even if you go out. It is nice to walk uphill to see the waterfalls nearby and the hotel arranges morning hikes to take guests up the mountain . Kids will enjoy the outdoor pools and space to run around.