Banyan Tree Phuket
What We Love
- All villas have private pools, and some have additional private outdoor space
- The spa is truly world-class—meditation, tai chi, yoga and aerobics classes are also offered
- Families can peacefully share the Deluxe Two-Bedroom Pool Villas
- The challenging, award-winning Laguna Phuket Golf Club is steps from the hotel
- Location along blissfully quiet Bang Tao Bay
What To Know
- The resort has family-friendly villas, activities for children under 10, plus nanny service for up to three hours (at an additional cost)
- The beach is about a 10-minute walk away; there's also a free buggy, or you can rent a bike
- Free WiFi
- Golf Course
- Handicap Accessible
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Banyan Tree Phuket in Choeng Thale (Laguna), you’ll be minutes from Laguna Phuket Golf Club and close to Surin Beach. This 5-star resort is within close proximity of Layan Beach and Pansea Beach.
Make yourself at home in one of the 173 air-conditioned rooms featuring private pools and LCD televisions. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while DVD players and cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as outdoor tennis courts, an outdoor pool, and a sauna. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 1 km.
Grab a bite at one of the resort’s 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily for a fee.
Featured amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Event facilities at this resort consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request), and free valet parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
While it has been our 4th stay at BT Phuket and I already wrote two reviews on that, I want to share my experience again.
I feel that this time, the hotel has exceeded all prior performances.
We like to stay at BT Phuket for the privacy we get (very important to us), the villa design incl. pool, the breakfast and the sports activities such as Yoga or Mat Pilates.
This time, we had a couple of problems and in all cases the BT Staff managed the situation perfectly.
1. We arrived without our luggage due to an error from the airport carrier. The hotel provided us clothes in order to go shopping for more clothes - as the luggage was delayed by almost two days, this was more than welcome.
2. Staff at the reception helped to recover the luggage and communicate with the airport carrier - which sometimes in Thailand is not the easiest thing if you rely on the English only.
3. There was a problem with the villa. The hotel staff was keen on repairing the damage and when they found out that an heavier operation was necessary, they offered us to move to another villa - even into a bigger category. All this within a very short time.
In all cases, our "problems" were handled extremely well and I really feel that the whole staff cares about our well-being - never experienced this at another place to such an extent.
We will certainly be back for a 5th or 6th time...
Chapeau and thanks to the whole BT Phuket staff.
The staff's service is fantastic!!!
The room and pool's condition is perfect!!!
The quality of spa is skill and comfortable. So my mind is refresh....
But some dust in the room has some trouble....
The chiness people make noise
It was really uncomportable to stay. Please make them to quiet in commot place. Otherwise it was okay.
Thank you for your service while we staying.
I will visit to there soon
We are still staying in Grand 2 bedroom pool villa and will leave on 12 July. Villa is big, clean and amenities are comprehensive. The bed and pillow are super comfortable. We slept so well every night! Pool is just a step away from master bedroom. The outdoor pool area is also very clean and well maintained. Breakfast, complimentary drink daily at lobby lounge, food at Banyan Cafe are all good. Overall, we are very satisfied with our villa.
This is our first time to stay at Banyan Tree, and we are very pleased with their service. All staff are friendly, cheerful, helpful and knowledgeable. My younger daughter caught flu & fever yesterday and the Assistant Managers, Vipaluck and Nita helped us book a clinic doctor at the Canal Village. They keep checking on our daughter yesterday and today to make sure she is getting better. We have never encountered such caring hotel staff before, even we have stayed in other 5 stars hotel before!
Besides Vipaluck and Nita, we also like to thank Pare, our host and other hotel staff for their great hospitality during our stay.
Besides the comfortable villa, the excellent service overrides everything!
We had an excellent time at the resort..the food the villa the jacuzzi all were so so good.......we enjoyed our stay...
Hope to stay in more banyan tree properties....n hope to get good upgradation n better price on our next visit