Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive
- Free WiFi
- Kids Club
- Parking On Site
When you stay at Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa All Inclusive in Vieux Fort, you’ll be on the beach and convenient to Mankote Mangrove and Maria Islands Nature Reserve. This 4-star resort is within close proximity of Moule a Chique Lighthouse and Savannes Bay Nature Reserve.
Make yourself at home in one of the 250 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and free minibar items. Rooms have private furnished balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Spa, Wellness & Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You’re sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 5 outdoor swimming pools, a nightclub, and a complimentary water park. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Food & Drink
This resort is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort’s dining establishments, which include 8 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit a swim-up bar or one of 7 bars/lounges, or 2 poolside bars. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Business & Travel Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. This resort has 3 meeting rooms available for events. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).
How to Get There
We stayed at the resort for 6 nights and overall the experience was average to good, nothing special to shout about. The staff can do more, quite often it appeared the drink servers were busy (Jessica was great) but the bar staff were more interested joking around and listening to music rather than providing a top class service.
Enjoyed the Jerk and the pasta station.
This was our second visit to Coconut Bay and going a second time says a lot. This is a fantastic resort in St. Lucia, 5 minutes drive from the international airport. The food at all restaurants are delicious with a wide variety. The nightly entertainment is well received. The kids section is also wonderful and enjoyable and the lazy river is a hit for all. Of particular, i enjoyed the friendliness of the staff, the well maintained rooms and property, the coffee/tea station, the Jerk Tree House and Flip Flops. There is always something to do on the resort and food and drinks to keep you going all day and night. I would definitely return to this resort again!
We picked the above hotel for a chill and relax after a really hectic six months.
The hotel was very clean and spotless all over and our room maid Ketra was very professional and took pride in her work.
The food on the whole was very good both in the buffet and in the restaurants ( the lady that books the restaurants was rude and wanted families to dine at 6 which was out of order) our favourite was Calebash and a special mention to the cook lovely Emee who was both infectious and cooked lovely food both at breakfast and lunch.
We had a 5 year old with us and he loved the kids club which was run very well with lots of different activities including splashtime and sleep under the stars. He also enjoyed the slides and the lazy river..
Our stay we were looked after by Arshin and he was brilliant at getting things done arranged and changed ( especially restaurants ) he is a major asset to the hotel.
We went out on trips which were well run and money well spent especially snorkelling I the pintons from a boat.
We did La Luna for my wife’s birthday which was special and worth booking.
There was one big negative the hotel is advertised as a all inclusive ( inc wine) hotel however if you drink rose which both me and my wife do this is not all inclusive and we had to buy wine which along with the dictator on restaurants we haven’t given a five star review.
In conclusion thank you to Arshvin, Emee ,Ted, Henryhetor, Ketra and all at kids club for making our stay enjoyable.
Problems: #1: you cannot get to the beach because of the enormous amounts of seaweed so you have to hire a driver to take you to another beach on the western side without seaweed. #2: you cannot get in the good restaurants without a reservation....and they are hard to get into. #3: the “adult” section is intermingled with the family section. #4: there is only one selection of tequila 😞. #5: this island has limited seafood.....what’s up with that?
For perspective, we're an early 30's married couple who took our first vacation without our 3ry old/1 yr old girls. We traveled with a combination of family/friends...7 of us in total. We stayed on the Harmony (adults only section of the resort). There are 2 pools on this side, one with an elevated hot tub in the center, day beds with umbrellas overlooking the ocean, several hammocks and an outdoor bar servicing this general area.
On the family side there are 2 pools, one with a volleyball net and a hot tub off to the side, and an even larger one with a swim up bar. They also have 2 water slides and a lazy river on this side as well. As well as water sports on the beach, like kayaking.
All reviews about the seaweed issue are accurate. No perfect sand here. It’s almost always covered in some respect. Some areas are worse than others.
The beach on the family side is much cleaner with regard to the seaweed and also has a larger area of sand for seats, laying out, etc.
Regarding the beach on the Harmony side, the water comes up pretty close to the outskirts of the resort itself. So there’s very little sand area to walk or lay out. You’ll also have to wade through a section of seaweed before you’re able to reach the clearer waters beyond it. I took the plunge and did this one day with a buddy. Don’t think I saw anyone else at the resort in the ocean on this side the entire week.
• Only a 5-10 minutes ride from the airport to the resort.
• Free shuttle to and from airport.
• Rooms, while not luxurious, are nicer than I anticipated. Mini fridge, coffee maker, lots of closet space, drawers, balcony with 2 chairs and small table on levels above ground, safe for valuables, clock with 2 USB ports and MP3 player capabilities.
• Resort is clean and well maintained.
• Entertainment scheduled throughout each day, theme nights every evening, etc. The party staff really does their best to keep the place jumping.
• Generally friendly staff willing to help. A few bad apples (but that’s anywhere)
• Most of the time there are servers taking drink orders by the pool.
• Housekeeping was on point, cleaning our room each day.
•Food is on par with what you’d expect at an all-inclusive resort. Some things you’ll hate, some things you’ll enjoy, some things that are tolerable. Nothing to rave about here...just alright.
• They don’t allow you to make reservations ahead of time for their evening restaurants. So you’re forced to do so when you arrive. And often, there’s little availability or flexibility and you’re left unable to get into these places.
• The food is relatively lackluster, even at the restaurants.
• WiFi on the resort is VERY spotty. So for you social media users who like to document your travels with pictures and other posts...you may find things challenging at times. You basically get the best service in your room. Any other location (including the lobby) can be frustrating. Our group would used a shared album and photos would show up a day after we originally posted them.
• No poolside entertainment or activities on the Harmony side.
FOR THE DRINKERS AND PARTY PEOPLE
• At the lobby bar, bartender Ted held us down all week. He was very hospitable, kept the drinks flowing, went out of his way to find us at times and fostered a good time environment. He will continue pushing the drinks, so know your limit, lol.
• At the Harmony side outdoor bar near the pool, bartender Dillan was the man. He too was top notch regarding his friendly vibes, great service and he also made the strongest drinks on the resort.
• Jessica is a warm/friendly server by the pool who gives great service as well. (Careful with Chantel...she’s tends to be nice to the men, but stoic towards the females.)
- If you use American outlets and have lots of devices then bring a power surge. There’s only 1 or 2 American outlets in the room.
- Best Restaurant: Silk
- Best Breakfast Buffet Options: Omelette station and french toast/waffle station.
- Best Dinner Buffet Options: Fajita station and taco station.
- Best options at “Flip Flops” are burgers and their wings.
- Definitely try the Jerk Hut near the lazy river for a better authentic food experience.
- Always order your drink with a top shelf liquor otherwise they’ll use the house brand (and premium liquor is part of the all-inclusive, so why not?!)
- Get your dance on at their late night spot upstairs. They have different events beforehand, but every night a DJ spins music starting at 11p. We were there almost every night.
- Book your excursions through outside companies, instead of the resort. You’ll get a better price and a more personalized experience for the same activities. We recommend Edmund. He’s sometimes on the beach there at the resort and also has a facebook page he responds to constantly. He was top notch for us.