Eastin Grand Saigon
What We Love
- Five-star, elegant stay between the airport and city centre with breakfast, spa discounts and moreThe six live-cooking stations at all-day buffet restaurant Cafe Saigon
- Grabbing a quiet moment at the hotel's sun lounger area just beside the outdoor pool
- Heading to Asian Sea Spa for quick skin rejuvenation treatment
What To Know
- The hotel runs a free shuttle in and out of the city
- Free WiFi is stable and fast
- Located a ways out of central Ho Chi Minh City, but very close to the airport
It is a welcome relief to step into the cool, stylish lobby of Eastin Grand Hotel. Decked in white, with statement pillars glowing a soft blue, it is a world of difference from the busy streets of Ho Chi Minh. The clean, minimalist appearance of the lobby radiates calm – just the thing to recharge and relax you.
The hotel is a picture of luxury and class, with elegant facilities available for use and chic furnishings in the restaurants and the guest rooms. Unwind with aVIP treatment at the hotel’s Asian Sea Spa, or take a dip in the hotel’s luxuriously large pool. Awarded TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence, a stay here is truly relaxing, with world-class service attending to your needs.
Guests will also appreciate its close proximity to the airport and nearby attractions such as shopping centre, Diamond Plaza, the fascinating Ben Thanh Market and beautiful landmarks from Vietnam’s colonial days, all just a short drive away.
How to Get There
One again I had the opportunity to stay in "my second home". WHEN YOU TRAVEL A LOT IT IS NICE TO HAVE A BASE ALSO OUTSIDE YOU OWN HOME.
I always feel welcome and it is nice to chat whit the staff that I know since many years.
We stayed here for the night in transit to Da nang our first time in VN. Hotel was grand and staff very welcoming. Would assist you any way very friendly. Room was excellent, clean amenities, comfy bed. Restaurant impressive with wide range especially breakfast. Transfers to and from airport readily accessible. Great service. Would highly recommend.
Overall experience was good and sweet . Stayed for 2 nights with my family of 3 . Room a little worn and breakfast not much choices . Nearby not many eateries . The nearest convenient store needs to cross a main road which is rather dangerous in HCMC . Chinese restaurant TUNG GARDEN quite good . Has a small casino at the ground floor too .