Park Hyatt Vienna
What We Love
- The location, just steps from some of the city’s finest boutiques
- The opulent surroundings of The Bank, the hotel’s signature restaurant
- Treatments at the lavish Arany Spa (located in the bank's former vaults) use crystals and pearls; there's also a 50-foot swimming pool, a fitness center, sauna and five treatment rooms
- Loungey, wood-paneled Living Room is perfrect for cigar connoisseurs looking to pair their smoke with a whiskey
- The entire First District is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
What To Know
- The state-of-the-art fitness center is open 24 hours
- This is the first Hyatt property in Austria
- Guests are welcome to bring dogs
- The century-old landmark building was once a bank and the subtle bling is everywhere: The Bank restaurant is set in a former cashier’s hall and decorated with rich marble and chandeliers and guestrooms sport gold and silver accents
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With elegance, charm and a wealth of history, this 143-room show-stopper epitomizes the spirit of Imperial Vienna. Set in the upscale “Goldenes Quartier” (Golden Quarter), close to the high-end boutiques and fashion houses of the Kohlmarkt, the country’s first Hyatt property deploys extravagance and opulence on a grand scale — a fitting tribute to a century-old landmark building that was once a bank. Subtle bling is everywhere, from the gorgeous signature restaurant The Bank, set in a former cashier’s hall and decorated with rich marble and chandeliers, to the guestrooms, which sport gold and silver accents along with decorative nods to the city’s Art Nouveau history. Retreat from the bustle of the city in the Arany Spa, in the bank’s former vaults. The tranquil space features a 50-foot swimming pool, a fitness center, sauna and five treatment rooms. There’s also a wealth of wining and dining options, from the OTT splendor of The Bank, with its open kitchen and seasonal menus, to the sunny terrace of Pearl, where you can nibble Viennese specialties and sip a glass of rosé. Cigar connoisseurs, meanwhile, can get their fix at the loungey, wood-paneled Living Room, which also serves a comprehensive selection of fine whiskeys. (Aficionados can even store their own private bottles in a secure cabinet.)
In the Area
Be sure to check with your bank manager before hitting the “Golden U,” a luxe shopping strip in the Kohlmarkt area that runs from Hofburg Palace to Kärntner Strasse. Here you’ll find the usual big-ticket boutiques like Bulgari, Cartier and Chopard, but there are also Viennese jewelers including Wagner, Bucherer and Schullin to discover. Be sure to stop into Gadner Fine Jewels, set in a Hans Hollein–designed building and specializing in antique and estate jewelry. Or, if you’re the nerves-of-steel-type, register at Dorotheum Auction House, where you just might pick up a rare gem for a song. Don’t miss the chance to see a performance at the legendary Vienna State Opera, which puts on more than 50 operas and ballets a year. Can’t snag tickets? During April, May, June and September, 150 performances are screened live on Herbert-von-Karajan-Platz, in front of the opera building, on a huge screen for free.
How to Get There
Everything went fine and in line with the expectations A special effort can be carried out on the check in and how status clients are recognized and greeted Good place and location in the heart of vienne
There is no better hotel in Vienna then the Park Hyatt. This high class hotel not only achieved ten out of ten in all the areas but made us fall in love with this sophisticated city. Claudia from concierge was a big factor in giving the hotel such high praise. Our suite was one of the best with high ceilings, marble bathrooms and top finishes. The restaurant and bar were great but the breakfast was outstanding.The hotel is also in a wonderful position to explore the city.
This is a very special hotel with excellent staff and an ideal location. I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else if I go back. It is a splurge but the experience is wonderful and it really enhanced our visit to the city for the first time.