Hilton Garden Inn Vienna South
What We Love
- A four-star hotel in Vienna's flourishing business district – includes breakfast and the city taxStaying in a peaceful and tranquil neighborhood on the outskirts of the city
- Hopping on the excellent public transit and zipping into the historic city center
- Starting each day with a delicious buffet breakfast in the morning
What To Know
- The hotel isn't centrally located but you can easily catch a bus or taxi, or connect to the metro, and be downtown within 25 minutes
- There's a mini gym and sauna
- Free WiFi is fast and reliable
How to Get There
Great stay in Vienna, Use this Hotel, you will not be sorry. The staff is great, the hotel is really nice with lots of amenities, the Bar is great and terrific sports on the TV. This is a strong recommend for your next trip to Vienna.
We had a experience to remember in the Hotel. The receptionists speak A various languages, we got along very well. Ioana and Rafl gave us infos about our accommodation and they made check out process pretty simpler.
Just to say this is a bad hotel, absolutely not. Rooms are spacious, fitness is enough, good and friendly personnel. But it’s a Hilton hotel so I expected more.
The restaurant wasn’t my thing. It was great they made live eggs, but I just missed that Hilton flavor.