Hilton Garden Inn Vienna South
What We Love
- A four-star hotel in Vienna's flourishing business district – includes breakfast and the city taxStaying in a peaceful and tranquil neighborhood on the outskirts of the city
- Hopping on the excellent public transit and zipping into the historic city center
- Starting each day with a delicious buffet breakfast in the morning
What To Know
- The hotel isn't centrally located but you can easily catch a bus or taxi, or connect to the metro, and be downtown within 25 minutes
- There's a mini gym and sauna
- Free WiFi is fast and reliable
How to Get There
Everything was fine. In a bussiness trip is the most important for me wouldn’t like to waste any time with necessary things with hosting. The hotel was perfect from this point of view. The check in and out was 5 minutes at all. I didn’t have to wait any time at breakfast or lunch. Great service at all.
Except the bathroom cleanness, everithing else was fine! Room was nice as well as the breakfast. Due to the fact I was only for a night that is all I had experience with durting my stay.
I arrived just after midnight on a Sunday/Monday, and was warmly welcomed by a gentleman from reception after waiting for 3 seconds. Due to my Diamond status everything was prepared and I was checked in after 15 seconds, just perfect for heading straight to bed. I had breakfast the next day morning, the offering was far better than even some of the Hiltons that I stayed at. I didn't have an opportunity to use the fitness facilities, but am impressed by the decorations, a nice terrace with cover attached to the restaurant, and very friendly and professional staff members. I would definitely stay again next time I visit Vienna. The 65A bus connects the hotel to the U-bahn and getting around is easy.
It was very short one night stay but I can't recommend enough
Staff very nice and attentive, rooms new and clean
Around 15 mins walk from nearest metro station.
Wide choice for breakfast..
Choose this hotel as closest to the twin towers just across the road. Quiet room overlooking the park. Standard room. Breakfast average and gym limited. If you are staying longer consider Phil’s Place on the other side of the Twin Towers.