Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld
What We Love
- A sleek, four-star hotel in the center of Vienna, with breakfast and a suite optionThe location near Vienna’s high streets and independent shops
- Relaxing and getting pampered in the hotel’s Acquapura City Spa
- Opting to stay in a Junior suite for added comfort and space
What To Know
- Located in Neubau, Vienna's 7th district, within 10- to 15-minutes' walking distance of the Museum Quarter and Hofburg Imperial Palace
- The hotel is dog-friendly and provides a welcome pet pack
- Free WiFi
With its stunning architecture, museums, galleries and coffee houses, Vienna is a ripe for exploring, steeped in history, grandeur and endless beauty. Quietly located in the artsy Neubau district, Falkensteiner Hotel Am Schottenfeld Vienna is a cool Art Déco base, where super-sleek interiors create an unforgettable four-star experience.
Expect a smorgasbord of delights at the rich buffet breakfast, which will fuel you up for a day’s shopping or sightseeing. Return and soothe tired tourist muscles in the Acquapura City Spa, or work out in the gym before dining in the Seventy 4 restaurant. Chill out with a nightcap in the lounge bar, or retire to your stylish and cozy room and sit back with a warm coffee in hand.
How to Get There
We arrived directly at the garage and nobody opened so I had to go inside and ask to open. After that I experienced one of the longest check in of 2018 (at least). I hoped that the room was good and actually I can't say it wasn't clean, it was, but you can see that it has been used a lot and not really cared about. It's a pitty because it's a nice hotel...
i stayed her for 3 nights with my family in a double and tripple room, the hotel location is very good as its near to mariahilfer street which has food shops and shopping , the hotel itself is veygood, its very clean so as the rooms and bathrooms, the breakfast is very nice with a lot of varieties.
Stayed in the hotel on the 19th and 20th of Jun 18, while travelling through Europe as part of the Carnation Travel & Tours group.
It was a nice hotel, not too flamboyant. The frontal of the hotel is not impressive at all, being located in a quiet side street but once inside, you get comfortable by all means. The street outside is too narrow and not suitable for public transport.
Location wise, it’s good and very convenient, just about 10-15 minutes away from the city centre. Step out of the hotel and you find tram and two metro stations at a walkable distance. Some of Vienna’s main attractions like Schonbrunn Palace, Vienna State Opera, Hofburg Imperial Palace, Danube Tower etc . are easily accessible by metro. Mariahilferstrasse, city’s principal shopping street is also very close. Neighbourhood has plenty of bars, cafes and restaurants.
The hotel rooms are compact, tidy, cosy and reasonably equipped for a short stay. They are provided with LCD TV and in-room capsule coffee machine. Hair dryer, an important requirement of ladies is also provided, so need not carry one. Free Wi-fi is available. Full service spa and Fitness Centre is also available.
The hotel Staff is nice, courteous and helpful..
Breakfast has a lavish spread with a large selection.
Overall a nice hotel for a short stay --- Wg Cdr Rajeev Mehta
Very Dull and Drab in the Rooms ! Out the back past the restaurant area.
Mould in the Shower, in 3 places, which was subsequently covered up with sealant !
A so called coffee maker didn't work ! with no Coffee, Nor Tea !
Too far out of the centre !
On a Rail Tour !
I was suprised badly by poor service of the so called 4stars hotel.
Only 3 points:
-I asked to laundry and dry my things in suitcase. They didnt do it. Owner of this hotel can imagine how much money they lost when price for laundry of one TShirt is 3€ and we talking here about full suitcase of clothes... as compensation they offered me breakfast for free. I didn’t much appreciated it. They lose another 22€ and my issue wasn’t solved.
- I asked to send invoice for accommodation to my email and left there note with my email. Yes Sir of course Sir.... so next day day I called hotel if is possible they forget to send it. They didnt know about it they didnt have the note... so I gave them email and answer was : Yes Im send it right now directly to you email. 3day Nothing show up in email and I didnt even managed to call there, because nobody is answering the phone... it is 4 days and I dont have it.
-last one and short. Suggestion: If I come exhausted from outside to “welcome home”I don’t suppose that the lady at the desk is rude and not warm to me. This is how at MY HOME doesn’t work like!