Green Mountain Inn
What We Love
- The free afternoon tea and cookies
- Ideal location in the center of Stowe’s village and steps from the recreation path
- A space dedicated to massage, aromatherapy and deep tissue massage
- The outdoor pool, open year-round and heated in the winter
- Local microbrews, including Trapp’s, for après-anything at the Whip Bar & Grill
What To Know
- A six percent resort fee per night will be collected at check-out on Jetsetter
- Kids are welcome; pets are not — either way, couples abound
- Upgrades are happening on a rolling basis, with tube TVs still in some rooms
- This is a busy, bustling corner of Stowe, with lots of real estate but limited grounds
- Multiple lodging options, from historic Main Inn rooms to the apartments
- Compared to some Vermont lodgings, it can feel more like a hotel than a quaint inn
- Free WiFi
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking On Site
With a stay at Green Mountain Inn in Stowe (Stowe Village Historic District), you’ll be minutes from Stowe Area Association and Vermont Ski Museum. This romantic resort is within close proximity of Swimming Hole and Stowe Golf Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 104 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
Relax and unwind with massages and body treatments. After a day on the slopes, you can relax in one of the 2 spa tubs. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and an arcade/game room. You’ll be on the slopes in no time with the complimentary ski shuttle.
Satisfy your appetite at one of the resort’s 2 restaurants. Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms. Free self parking is available onsite.
How to Get There
One of the very few places I’ve stayed where I felt the value exceeded what I paid.
The staff is amazingly attentive, and attempts to anticipate your needs. Ready with cheerful and insightful ideas for local attractions.
The room was just... wow.
I won’t even TRY to describe it.
You have to see it to believe it!
This room was an amazing sized room with fireplace and jacuzzi bath.
The hotel offer free bike rental which must be taken advantage of due to the local bike trails in the area.
The other facilities included a very well stocked games room, heated pool, outdoor jacuzzi and fire pits
The hotel is at the crossroads to the scenic mountain road and the route 100 with lots of activities to suit all tastes.
Well worth visiting
Loved the Inn, Plenty of Free parking and close to other areas of town for dining. The staff is top notch and took great care of us. Loved the old INN feel that you get. Pool area was nice and clean all of the time.