What We Love
- A five-star in a beautiful palazzo in romantic Verona, with breakfast and a welcome drinkThe Victoria Lounge e Café's dramatic glass archways, exposed beams and ancient feature wall
- The fabulously opulent rooms that blend contemporary features with timeless period touches
- The daily breakfast, welcome drink and dining discount that you'll enjoy
- The romantic cuisine at Borsari 36, in the masterful hands of Michelin-starred chef Carmine Calo
What To Know
- There's nightly turn down service
- Within walking distance of Plaza Erbe and the Roman ruins
- Free WiFi is hit or miss
Lovely Verona is best known as the dreamy setting for one of the most enduring love stories of all time. In this enchanting city, wannabe Romeos can woo their Juliet with a decadent stay at Palazzo Victoria. This five-star deluxe hotel is centrally located and just five minutes from the historic Verona Arena, which dates back to the first century.
The stunning 14th-century palazzo is a picture of elegance and refinement. This Salviatino Collection’s gem has all the high-end accoutrements (and obligatory balconies) necessary to recreate those famous Shakespearean scenes in modern comfort. The classical façade gives way to a beautifully restored interior, with lavish rooms, a stylish restaurant – headed by a Michelin-starred chef – and an incredible bar. This romantic TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winner couldn’t be any more ideal of a launch pad to fall hopelessly in love with the World Heritage-listed charms of Verona.