Venice Times Hotel
What We Love
- An elegant hotel with monochrome and marble interiors near the historic centre of VeniceExploring the city's crumbling palaces, romantic waterways and buzzing piazzas
- Staying within walking distance to the Venice Casino, Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square
- Slumbering in the stylish surrounds of your classic yet minimalist room
What To Know
- Well-located just steps from the Santa Lucia Train Station and less than a 15-minute walk from the La Fenice Theatre
- The hotel runs a Vaporetto along the Grand Canal
- Free WiFi
A scenic stroll from the historic centre of Italy’s romantic floating city, and close to the Grand Canal and Venice Casino, lies the four-star Venice Times Hotel. Combining classic elegance with modern minimalist decor, this stunning spot features plenty of marble and monochrome throughout its chic rooms, which also come with essential mod-cons, sumptuous beds and luxe linens for a peaceful night’s sleep. Elsewhere, the hotel’s communal areas feel bright and spacious, while a generous breakfast buffet is spread out among exceptionally stylish surrounds each morning.
Spend your days exploring the maze-like streets and waterways from this excellent base. Between plates of parmesan-dusted spaghetti and people-watching, take in famed sights such as St Mark’s Square and the iconic Rialto Bridge. Whizz around the canals on the Vaporetto water bus or take in the ornate architecture of the churches and piazzas by foot. You’re sure to be swept away by this city’s splendour – and a stay at the Venice Times Hotel oozes just the right amount of style and class to match.